Hatikvah Plot - Ending Spoiler

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tiberseptim
x4

Hatikvah Plot - Ending Spoiler

Post by Tiberseptim » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 07:14

Unmarked Black Box -

Does this do anything? The last mission just kind of ended with a ship suddenly switching to hostile (a trap I guess) telling me to protect he life pod (was destroyed immediately) then I find a black box in some wreckage.

Is there another way this can go or is that how it's supposed to resolve? The name of the achievement kind of makes me think it's supposed to end badly but the culmination of the plot appears to be a black box inventory item and a dead end?

lolhell98
x4

Re: Hatikvah Plot - Ending Spoiler

Post by lolhell98 » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 09:04

sadly there is no other ending at least that i found there is more story content tho so that made me happy check your PHQ

Tiberseptim
x4

Post by Tiberseptim » Thu, 2. Apr 20, 11:05

lolhell98 wrote:
Thu, 2. Apr 20, 09:04
sadly there is no other ending at least that i found there is more story content tho so that made me happy check your PHQ
Ah cool - thanks I probably wouldn't have gone back there for a good while on my own. I.. kind of turned my PHQ into a sort of performance killing monster - a black hole from which no pathfinding solution can escape.

goduranus
x4

Post by goduranus » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 04:56

What's after the Hatikvah missions?
I got to the part where Dal broke in, and I let him on board, and didn't see anything afterwards.

Deviljunky
x4

Post by Deviljunky » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 07:01

I started the Frf split start and did the hatkvah plot until I get the black box. After that nothing happened, no Dal Broke in the phq.
Is it normal or do I have to trigger next step somehow?

radcapricorn
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by radcapricorn » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 10:26

Deviljunky wrote:
Fri, 3. Apr 20, 07:01
no Dal Broke in the phq. Is it normal or do I have to trigger next step somehow?
viewtopic.php?f=180&t=423570&p=4924814#p4924814

Tiberseptim
x4

Post by Tiberseptim » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 20:16

goduranus wrote:
Fri, 3. Apr 20, 04:56
What's after the Hatikvah missions?
I got to the part where Dal broke in, and I let him on board, and didn't see anything afterwards.
It unlocks at least 2 significantly more detailed plot lines. One is definitely reputation dependent, the other might require you to have discovered one or more of the gates to split space.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”