How to start the new Story Missions

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tamasoff

How to start the new Story Missions

Post by Tamasoff » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:17

Please can somebody tell me how to start the story missions?
I just can't figure it out and I don't find it anywhere because people don't play this game. Developers don't have any guide for them just the new game beginnings!
I have already Completed the first HQ plot but I didn't find any other.
I don't care about the new game starts!
I have allied with split

Chirashi
x4

Re: How to start the new Story Missions

Post by Chirashi » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 21:31

Hi

If you completed the HQ mission you have do go to Hatikvah's Choice I. There, if the defense platform of the Hatikvah's League is still alive and wasn't destroyed you will get a quest in your quest offers (I don't remember if it appears on the dialogue screen or not though, don't think so). The mission is actually the start for the new plots. After your finish the Hatikvah plot you will unlock the Paranid and Split plots automatically (But i think you need good reputation with both Paranid faction to get their plot started although I couldn't say how much exactly). Just go on playing normally after the end of the Hatikvah plot :)

Stoats not Goats
x4

Post by Stoats not Goats » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 23:22

The minimum rep for starting either plot as far as i could gather is -5
Taking a bath in Kingdom End :boron:

My X4:F guides, maps and summaries|My highway mods|Get involved with the X4 wiki :)

zakaluka

Post by zakaluka » Mon, 6. Apr 20, 03:23

I don't get it. I did the hatikvah quest, now I'm red to ARG and ANT. Received rank from HAT. I dealt with the expeditionary fleet some time ago and got a confirmation, little chat cutscene about how the free families would never forget me.

No new quests unlocked at any of the split representatives.

It doesn't make sense. Are these two actually related?

Min
x4

Post by Min » Mon, 18. May 20, 00:47

zakaluka wrote:
Mon, 6. Apr 20, 03:23
I don't get it. I did the hatikvah quest, now I'm red to ARG and ANT. Received rank from HAT. I dealt with the expeditionary fleet some time ago and got a confirmation, little chat cutscene about how the free families would never forget me.

Same here I finished HAT quests I think but no split quest poped up yet

zakaluka

Post by zakaluka » Mon, 18. May 20, 03:19

Min wrote:
Mon, 18. May 20, 00:47
zakaluka wrote:

This is a bit old, I learned a bit since then.

Fly to Hatikva's Choice and open up your mission offers. You're looking for a mission called "hatikvah trade revolution"

I had done the wrong mission, just thought it was the one becase it was a difficult chain quest.

Next
Spoiler
Show
once you've collected the black box - go do the PHQ quest, or if you've already done it, just carry on a while. You'll be contacted about the remaining storylines soon.

paraskous
x4

Post by paraskous » Mon, 18. May 20, 13:11

Min wrote:
Mon, 18. May 20, 00:47
zakaluka wrote:

HQ quest finished? No research active? No build planned at HQ? Anything that HQ treats as task you better avoid. Includes "find manager" to be safe. It was same for me. Then I cancelled research and *pop* came split mission. And PAR, but I didn't take that.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”