Any way to increase CAB rep after siding with ZYA?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

raUlo
x4

Any way to increase CAB rep after siding with ZYA?

Post by raUlo » Sat, 16. May 20, 12:23

I kinda missed the part where and if I was told that having sided with ZYA they would get to control all the former FRF sectors. I would still like to have 2 separate Split factions. Is there a way to do this? Or maybe at least rebuild FRF space by taking station building missions to restore their space (there still are a few stations of theirs here and there)

I tried shooting ZYA ships next to CAB stations, but that didn't earn me any rep with them

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Any way to increase CAB rep after siding with ZYA?

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 16. May 20, 12:55

I think Cabal of Curbs is reputation locked. They are now a terrorist faction which will stop nothing at causing havoc.

FRF should rebuild/replace their lost stations. They did this for me when siding with the Curbs and I do not see any logic that would prevent this from happening.

raUlo
x4

Post by raUlo » Sat, 16. May 20, 15:41

I might have found the answer: the first CAB station I used was close to a ZYA station and probably something got messed up when I tried to destroy a few ships. I tried with another station and I lured some ZYA destroyers close to it, now my CAB rep is at +5 and they even started offering missions.

I'll come back with an update, I'm really curious if in time it is possible to rebuild their space. Will try to slip a build module in one of the station building missions (if they offer any)

EDIT: just in case anyone else is interested, it does indeed work. I built a Wharf for CAB by adding an S/M construction module to one of their stations. It took a bit of time, but eventually they even started building defence stations. They seem to be working as a fully-fledged faction atm. I'm impressed, didn't expect this to happen

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Mon, 15. Jun 20, 20:22

Imperial Good wrote:
Sat, 16. May 20, 12:55
I think Cabal of Curbs is reputation locked. They are now a terrorist faction which will stop nothing at causing havoc.

FRF should rebuild/replace their lost stations. They did this for me when siding with the Curbs and I do not see any logic that would prevent this from happening.
CAB rep is not locked. If you kill ZYA ships near CAB station you will get rep for them. I think it took me around 10 kills to get them to neutral so I could do missions for them. If you have some ZYA rep this shouldn’t be a problem.
They got the missing representative fixed with 3.20 and sell FRF blueprints if I remember correctly.

Technically you can build them up again. They got the FRF wharf/Shipyard in my game while FRF rebuild theirs. ZYA also does not seem to care about them even though I’m providing only them with ships build by my wharf.

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Tue, 16. Jun 20, 09:36

raUlo wrote:
Sat, 16. May 20, 15:41
I might have found the answer: the first CAB station I used was close to a ZYA station and probably something got messed up when I tried to destroy a few ships. I tried with another station and I lured some ZYA destroyers close to it, now my CAB rep is at +5 and they even started offering missions.

I'll come back with an update, I'm really curious if in time it is possible to rebuild their space. Will try to slip a build module in one of the station building missions (if they offer any)

EDIT: just in case anyone else is interested, it does indeed work. I built a Wharf for CAB by adding an S/M construction module to one of their stations. It took a bit of time, but eventually they even started building defence stations. They seem to be working as a fully-fledged faction atm. I'm impressed, didn't expect this to happen
I'm trying to build a wharf for SCA the same way... Not much playtime for me, but it's slowly progressing.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”