Split Mission

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

reggie368
x4

Split Mission

Post by reggie368 » Sun, 17. May 20, 12:16

Hi !

I starte the Split missions and it seems that it is bugged for me.

After I got the mission from the guy that invited himself in my PHQ (forgot his name... Dal something), I went to talk to a Split on station and then I had to transport him somewhere. After we passed a gate, there was a litte cinemactic where you are asked to stop by a Spli ship and the Split in your ship tells the others taht everything's alright.
Then I had to find a ship that has been stolen by slaves to escape. I found an abandonned ship but the Boron said it's not the right ship, I claimed the ship and followed the mission guidance through some new sectors and then I finally found another ship which was the same as the former abandonned one but this one is not.
And now I don't know what to do, nothing happens, The only thing I can do is to to follow the ship. If I try to contact them there is no special dialog line.

Any clue, anyone ?
Last edited by reggie368 on Sun, 24. May 20, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.

chip56

Re: Split Mission

Post by chip56 » Sun, 17. May 20, 20:09

Not sure if thats the exact part where you are stuck but in general: If talking to the captain of a mission tagged ship does not get you anywere try to dock there and see if some other people are on board that you can talk with. If necassary you can also dock with your space suit if you dont have a docking capable ship nearby..

paraskous
x4

Re: Split Mission

Post by paraskous » Mon, 18. May 20, 13:22

Get closer and they will react and the story unfolds. Do this before you get close to ZYA ships.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”