Join Hatikva's Trade Revolution

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MWMan2
x3tc

Join Hatikva's Trade Revolution

Post by MWMan2 » Thu, 21. May 20, 16:44

Hi all
I hope I am in the right place to get some help. Just started playing X4 ( have played all the other X's before this), so I am playing 3.0. Almost immediately I started the game, I was offered the Hatikva's Trade Revolution mission. I have to flown to the Argon Trading station in Hatikva's Choice 1 (being attacked by Xenon), but it would not let me dock. I thought it might be rank issue with the faction, so I have worked up to +20 and received the associated ranks. Guess what, it still won't let me dock and start the mission. Its obviously me, but just can't think what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for any help with this

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Re: Join Hatikva's Trade Revolution

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Thu, 21. May 20, 16:47

Is it possible Xenon attack has destroyed the docking area?

If it's not the case, you should post your savegame for devs to investigate a possible bug.

MWMan2
x3tc

Re: Join Hatikva's Trade Revolution

Post by MWMan2 » Fri, 22. May 20, 07:17

Thanks for your quick reply. I had tried docking a number of times and always to be told that I can't dock. This time following your thoughts, I went to the dock area and after scanning it, looked at the module it in the menu for the station. It showed the dock being repaired. I watched and as soon as it hit 100% , I was allowed to dock!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”