Hatikvah

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Grim Lock
x4

Hatikvah

Post by Grim Lock » Thu, 4. Jun 20, 23:10

Hello,

So in my game the Xenon blew up the Hatikvah trading station, by the time i noticed i didn't even know how long it had been gone, so wiped out the xenon and got curious what would happen. So they rebuild the station but there's no more Hatikvah representative, does he re-spawn at all? i've still got some time to go till the next rank-reward since now it's also all down to trading rep, but if he doesn't respawn that would bum me out a little, i havent bought their blue-prints yet.
Megatron: "You don't scare me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
GrimLock: "Good Megatron, we love stupid enemies"

chip56

Re: Hatikvah

Post by chip56 » Thu, 4. Jun 20, 23:13

The representative should respawn after some time.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Fri, 5. Jun 20, 22:43

Is it possible he has relocated at one of their pira... aherm... "free trading stations"?
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 10. Jun 20, 00:31

Sadly, after several hours of gameplay, the rep has not returned, nor am i seeing him anywhere. Any suggestions?

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 10. Jun 20, 03:10

You can ask most NPCs the directions to their faction's representatives.

The thing is, I was in the same scenario than you once, but with MIN. They had their initial equipment dock blown up and lost their faction rep. After a while I asked one of their NPCs for direction to the rep and he lead me to the TEL rep instead.
(MIN rep ended up respawning at their wharf many hours later.)

So you can try, but I had no success that way.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Wed, 10. Jun 20, 12:42

Ezarkal wrote:
Wed, 10. Jun 20, 03:10
You can ask most NPCs the directions to their faction's representatives.

The thing is, I was in the same scenario than you once, but with MIN. They had their initial equipment dock blown up and lost their faction rep. After a while I asked one of their NPCs for direction to the rep and he lead me to the TEL rep instead.
(MIN rep ended up respawning at their wharf many hours later.)

So you can try, but I had no success that way.
Yeah tried asking an NPC too, he directed me to one of the Split faction reps...

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Thu, 11. Jun 20, 18:07

I'd be interested to see what happens in your game, as that station was destroyed in my game recently. Previously, I'd seen this station absorb constant bombardments from the Xenon as not even suffer a scratch. Really, zero visible health bar damage. I assumed it was covered by Plot armour at the time due to the Hatikvah plot being in-progress, however, that ended some time ago now.

I'm not sure if that plot line gets resurrected at all but, plot aside, that station was a MAJOR trade hub in my game, so its presence is missed.

Interestingly, in light of prior reports of people being unable to accept promotions etc. due to a Faction representative's station being destroyed, the game works differently now. When I got a TEL Promotion, the faction HQ was already dead and hadn't been relocated / respawned, so, I got the full promotion without having to visit anyone. Basically new ships etc. were available to purchase the moment I got the message.

That said, I have seen stations successfully respawn with Reps in place, it just takes time. Not had the Hatikvah station taken out before though, that I can recall at least.

Scoob.

Grim Lock
x4

Post by Grim Lock » Fri, 12. Jun 20, 23:52

Hey Scoob,

(ill be using rep for both representative and reputation)

Ok, my rep was above 15 when it happened, I already had the police license but hadn't bought their blue prints (spacefuel and spaceweed), had taken the mission from the rep to the point where Dal Busta is living on my station waiting to start the paranid plot. So i did get to do that.

I noticed it too late to prevent it but in time to see that it was two xenon destroyers and various others, so it didn't glitch out randomly or something buggy. After perhaps an hour of gameplay i noticed it was beeing rebuilt, so delivered the goods and there it was again. But no Hatikvah Rep, so resumed playing, got my rep up to 20 several hours later, still no dice, now many hours later, still nothing. Although in the rep-screen where i am at 20+ all the licenses are white, thus enbled, however i don't have the blue-prints. If i ask a Hatikvah NPC about their rep, they send me to the Split rep.

Yeah i had a little hope the respawn could be triggered by reaching rep 20, but sadly i don't see him returning at this point.

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 01:49

Grim Lock wrote:
Fri, 12. Jun 20, 23:52
Hey Scoob,

(ill be using rep for both representative and reputation)

Ok, my rep was above 15 when it happened, I already had the police license but hadn't bought their blue prints (spacefuel and spaceweed), had taken the mission from the rep to the point where Dal Busta is living on my station waiting to start the paranid plot. So i did get to do that.

I noticed it too late to prevent it but in time to see that it was two xenon destroyers and various others, so it didn't glitch out randomly or something buggy. After perhaps an hour of gameplay i noticed it was beeing rebuilt, so delivered the goods and there it was again. But no Hatikvah Rep, so resumed playing, got my rep up to 20 several hours later, still no dice, now many hours later, still nothing. Although in the rep-screen where i am at 20+ all the licenses are white, thus enbled, however i don't have the blue-prints. If i ask a Hatikvah NPC about their rep, they send me to the Split rep.

Yeah i had a little hope the respawn could be triggered by reaching rep 20, but sadly i don't see him returning at this point.
If you noticed what happened in the end of the Hatikvah part of the plot (it's in the log), Reen surrenders herself to Argon authorities, and, of course they keep being harassed by SCA... so, which Hatikvah faction after that? They fall under Argon control at best... imho one should get that rep t 20 before the end of the plot...

chip56

Post by chip56 » Sat, 13. Jun 20, 17:04

You can still get rep with HAT after the plot. They keep their bases and everything so there is nothing stopping you from killing crimals around them or doing missions for them

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”