I need to know if I caused a bug in the Split story

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

lhartvik
x4

I need to know if I caused a bug in the Split story

Post by lhartvik » Mon, 20. Jul 20, 23:55

So I gave HOP the ships a while ago and I've been doing lots of stuff since then, because I cba to gather spacefly eggs for caviar for a while. However I do have a save before delivering that fleet.

So the problem is, I boarded and captured most of the capital ships and removed as much equipment as possible, made them as crappy as they could be to still count towards the mission to save money and effort in delivering all those wares for building and upgrading them. Some ships didn't have shields, only one main cannon on each Rattlesnake etc. so when HOP faces the attacking fleet of ships that is blinking between being nakangepensa Patriarchy Inyalowda :rant: and FRFlowda 8) I love the FRF so I leave them alone. HOP lost all of that fleet horribly really quick.

At a random time in the fight I get this new mission to gather 400M credits and meet with the leader of Curbs. But right after that the flagship just got blown into tiny pieces so I'd expect a Mission Failed notice if that was meant to happen. But I don't get the 'mission failed' message and it seems impossible to complete that mission.

So I am just wondering if I just caused a bug and I should go back to that earlier save and upgrade the ships reasonably, make sure that HOC wins that battle?

EGO_Aut
x4

Re: I need to know if I caused a bug in the Split story

Post by EGO_Aut » Thu, 23. Jul 20, 18:24

It is not a bug, you failed.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”