How many plot?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Norm49
x4

How many plot?

Post by Norm49 » Wed, 22. Jul 20, 00:21

I was thinking that the PHQ and split plot were the 2 only plot but apparently there is more. I want to know how many plot there is and how to start all of them. I remember back in x3 to look at the wiki to know the requirement to start each plot but i could not find anything like that for x4 plot.

Thanks

Ezarkal
x4

Re: How many plot?

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 22. Jul 20, 16:54

There are PHQ and Hatikvah's plots, and when both are done you get both split and paranid plots.
-You get PHQ start by scanning station, as you probably already know.
-You get Hatikvah' start early in the game. I think you simply have to find their trade station, or get in decent relation with them or argon. Not sure of the exact conditions, but it's very easy to get.
-Once both are done, the main quest giver of the Hatikvah's plot will eventually set up at your PHQ, and will give you access to the main Split and Paranid plots.

Additionally, each split starts seem to have their own individual plot, but I don't know how long, nor the reward of them. I think it's a single mission each, but one that requires you a certain level of advancement to achieve. (Capturing a system, or destroying an assault fleet.) I only looked at the start of each and did not attempt them, so I don't know if there's a follow-up to these missions.

That's all AFAIK.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Rastuasi
x4

Post by Rastuasi » Thu, 23. Jul 20, 13:10

The split start missions are not the plot, just a start's mission of things to do.

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Fri, 24. Jul 20, 21:34

Hello all. I myself am at 977 hours of gameplay and have yet to see any Split plot.
stu
Transcend Mod Team - AP, TC, Reunion

Rei Ayanami
x4

Post by Rei Ayanami » Sun, 26. Jul 20, 16:55

Stu Austin wrote:
Fri, 24. Jul 20, 21:34
Hello all. I myself am at 977 hours of gameplay and have yet to see any Split plot.
Did you complete the HAT and PHQ plots? If so, the Split plot should show up in the mission manager or mission offer overview. I think it's first mission is called something like "Infiltrating the Split".

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Sun, 26. Jul 20, 21:55

Hello all. I did the PHQ plot a few hundred hours ago but never got anything on doing the HAT mission.
stu

xen134
x4

Post by xen134 » Mon, 27. Jul 20, 10:00

Stu Austin wrote:
Sun, 26. Jul 20, 21:55
Hello all. I did the PHQ plot a few hundred hours ago but never got anything on doing the HAT mission.
stu
Fly to Hatikvahs choice I and you may find the mission on the Mission Offers tab. The name is about trading or something similar, I can’t remember what exactly it is.

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Mon, 27. Jul 20, 23:26

Hello. Ok, I'll head over there for a while and see if I get it.
stu

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”