Can't End "historical Records / Historische AUfzeichnungen

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AndyAndy
x3ap

Can't End "historical Records / Historische AUfzeichnungen

Post by AndyAndy » Thu, 17. Sep 20, 10:43

Hey there!

Unfortunaltey, i cant end the mission Historical records / GER: Historische Aufzeichnungen. I have opend all (yes, all) of these datavaults, but cant get more then 24 of 28. What can i do? I would like to edit my savegame or something, so that i can end this nearly endless mission.

Greatings!

EGO_Aut
x4

Re: Can't End "historical Records / Historische AUfzeichnungen

Post by EGO_Aut » Thu, 17. Sep 20, 10:59

Vielleicht hast du zwar alle besucht aber bei 4 das Leck nicht gefunden? Gerade am Anfang übersieht oder schafft man es nicht.

Ich denke im techn. Bereich wäre es passender, evtl. mit save game?

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 17. Sep 20, 21:09

AndyAndy wrote:
Thu, 17. Sep 20, 10:43
Hey there!

Unfortunaltey, i cant end the mission Historical records / GER: Historische Aufzeichnungen. I have opend all (yes, all) of these datavaults, but cant get more then 24 of 28. What can i do? I would like to edit my savegame or something, so that i can end this nearly endless mission.

Greatings!
Every Data Vault gives one storyline, and there are 28 of them.

Maybe in some you did not get the storyline from, if you have found all 28 of them. In that case you shall have to revisit (and open them from the beginning since the doors will have closed after some time). The good part of it is that you will get new boxes with goodies. I always number the Data Vaults as I find and open them, to be sure what has happened.

Then, there are some other "artifacts" with similar sign as the Data box, like the Aqueduct which appears in about 4 places and the Wreck in Nopileo's Fortune or the Apotheosis.

On a lighter side, you don't miss much not completing the mission except, of course that you do not have it in your missions tab...
Spoiler
Show
The only thing you get from the Boron for finding all 28 parts of the storyline is a fat "Well Done", no credits no nothing at all
Spoiler
Show
Personally, after doing it the first time and see that it didn't give me anything I open the Data Vaults if I need the money (early game) or the other goodies (i.e. for SETA) but do not touch the data leak so it will not trigger the mission.

AndyAndy
x3ap

Post by AndyAndy » Wed, 23. Sep 20, 10:25

thanks guys!
I visit a few of the 28 vaults a secound time, bit there was nothing closed again. still remain opend. nevermind, after knowhing, that this mission is pointless, i will just ignore it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”