Duke's Mission Bugged? *Caution Spoilers*

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

iflyhigh101
x4

Duke's Mission Bugged? *Caution Spoilers*

Post by iflyhigh101 » Fri, 25. Sep 20, 10:13

So ive been playing the Dukes Storyline recently. And i recently delivered their fleet. Then the next step took place to kill some ships. During that fight their Fleet got wiped out. But i managed to finish that part of the mission anyways. Now im "waiting for next phase of the plan" but ive been waiting for about 12hrs with Seta with no further response. So is it bugged because their fleet got wiped out? Or is it just not progressing in general? Or even just not enough time has passed?
You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. You can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life...

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Duke's Mission Bugged? *Caution Spoilers*

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 25. Sep 20, 10:59

You should better repost this in the "Spoilers" Forum. You might even find answers there if you search the posts...

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Gimbutz » Fri, 25. Sep 20, 12:22

(Moved to the Spoilers section)

After Dal Busta has told you to sit back for a while and let Kromancketslat get to work, Boso Ta will attempt to call you after 15 minutes, and then with a 5 minute interval, until you pick up the call with the "F" key.

Reasons why that call may not pop up:
- You're in the map menu and can't see the monitor in the bottom right of your screen.
- Dal Busta is not currently at the player HQ. There's a brief window during another parallel story where that's the case.

iflyhigh101
x4

Post by iflyhigh101 » Fri, 25. Sep 20, 20:17

I just finished the Split Storyline where Dal Busta was on board the Funeral Ship but idk if he ever went home to my PHQ. As for sitting in a map that is possible but im pretty sure ive also had SETA running while i watch a station build. I guess ill give it another wait in Real Time where i just stare at space so i dont miss the pop-up if thats the case. If not is there anything i can do to "force" the quest to complete giving me the next phase??
You can build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day. You can set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life...

iflyhigh101
x4

Post by iflyhigh101 » Tue, 29. Sep 20, 09:57

Ive given it another couple hours and still no next phase. Guess ill trash this save after I finish planning a couple more Factories. Since half my plan was to have the paranids fighting and i cant get this to progress.

iflyhigh101
x4

Post by iflyhigh101 » Mon, 19. Oct 20, 09:32

thanks anyways gimbutz but i dunno a good place to post a 110mb compressed file. uncompressed my save is JUUUST shy of 1gig. i think ill just design a few more stations and loadouts for my fleets then start over with a new playthrough

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Gimbutz » Mon, 19. Oct 20, 23:39

iflyhigh101 wrote:
Mon, 19. Oct 20, 09:32
thanks anyways gimbutz but i dunno a good place to post a 110mb compressed file. uncompressed my save is JUUUST shy of 1gig. i think ill just design a few more stations and loadouts for my fleets then start over with a new playthrough
You could use your google drive and share the link. That is, if you still have space available.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”