Lever to Move the World - Resolved.

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

PaperDog

Lever to Move the World - Resolved.

Post by PaperDog » Tue, 15. Dec 20, 19:01

Growing bored of it. I'm flying around inside the maze, at the center core... in my space suit. Nothing but dead end passage ways. What the hell was the toolbox for?. How does this thing END? Wasting too much time on it.. Keep running out of O2.
PaperDog

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Lever to Move the World

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 15. Dec 20, 22:49

The toolbox was to make sure that you had a suit damage laser and enough suit bombs, but you may already have had those anyway. You need the laser to toggle barrier switches found in some of those dead ends and you may need the bombs towards the end of the run depending on the choice you make.

You use failed attempts to learn the necessary turns, dead ends, barriers, switches and targets for use in the next attempt. You can go faster in your suit by using boost so as to make your suit oxygen sufficient.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

PaperDog

Re: Lever to Move the World

Post by PaperDog » Wed, 16. Dec 20, 05:24

Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 15. Dec 20, 22:49
The toolbox was to make sure that you had a suit damage laser and enough suit bombs, but you may already have had those anyway. You need the laser to toggle barrier switches found in some of those dead ends and you may need the bombs towards the end of the run depending on the choice you make.

You use failed attempts to learn the necessary turns, dead ends, barriers, switches and targets for use in the next attempt. You can go faster in your suit by using boost so as to make your suit oxygen sufficient.
Thanks.. I was able to solve it . Two things I am no fan of: 1) Mazes, 2) Suduko puzzles
PaperDog

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”