How to get miners to use The Void

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gavrushka
x4

How to get miners to use The Void

Post by Gavrushka » Sat, 20. Feb 21, 08:58

I've resource probes present, and have all factories set on a blacklist that allows travel to 'dangerous region sectors,' and the Void is unowned (I cleared out the Xenon) but miners will not mine there. I assume all factory miners inherit their station's blacklist settings. (That's one thing, I just realised, I never checked.) Thing is, I've cleared out the sectors South of there down to Faulty Logic, and want to use them to build factories eventually, but not if I can't access the resources in the Void. (There are no blacklisted sectors blocking travel to the sector.)
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Re: How to get miners to use The Void

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Sat, 20. Feb 21, 09:27

This post may help.

Gavrushka
x4

Re: How to get miners to use The Void

Post by Gavrushka » Sat, 20. Feb 21, 10:03

Thank you, that's a great help...

...And a great frustration! LOL
“Man, my poor head is battered,” Ed said.

“That explains its unusual shape,” Styanar said, grinning openly now. “Although it does little to illuminate just why your jowls are so flaccid or why you have quite so many chins.”

“I…” Had she just called him fat? “I am just a different species, that’s all.”

“Well nature sure does have a sense of humour then,” Styanar said. “Shall we go inside? It’d not be a good idea for me to be spotted by others.”

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”