ZYA Shipyards don't have enough storage space

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jojorne
x4

ZYA Shipyards don't have enough storage space

Post by jojorne » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 01:34

I saw somewhere that the ZYA shipyards don't have enough storage space to build large ships. I cannot confirm it, but I have strong suspicions that it is true. I tried to build a M ship, one at each ZYA shipyard, but none were built. I checked, double checked, only one shipyard had resources to build while the other I had to supply. The one I had to supply, eventually built the ship M. While the other I had to cancel. So my question is, did anyone manage to fix these ZYA shipyards? I believe that this will be fixed over time, once you provide the basic refined resources, since in the beginning, ZYA struggles with these basic resources.

Raptor34
x4

Re: ZYA Shipyards don't have enough storage space

Post by Raptor34 » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 06:37

They were referring to ZYA shipyards being unable to build a fully fitted Raptor, no matter how much you supplied them. Might have been fixed though. Although a workaround was building them without all their hundreds of turrets and fitting them at a EQ dock.

jojorne
x4

Re: ZYA Shipyards don't have enough storage space

Post by jojorne » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 06:56

Raptor34 wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 06:37
Although a workaround was building them without all their hundreds of turrets and fitting them at a EQ dock.
Yes, they were talking about the Raptor. Ah! Okay, makes sense. Thanks. I hoped the shipyards could grow eventually.

Edit: On second thought, Ships can be built in stages, right? So, I think this is intentional. Perhaps, in each state, you're supposed to bring more resources to emphasize that you are building something very gigantic?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”