Segaris(main) plot

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

HellR1der
x4

Segaris(main) plot

Post by HellR1der » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 18:42

Its very strange that terran protectorate secret service agent accepts mission to steal terran secrets from Torus wreckage for some turbid guy that uses ships with ai onboand and gives to terran! pilot ship with fake terran callsign.
maybe add some variability as in terran plot?
that hits immersion very hard.
Мы не ищем легких путей! (с) Кто-то о разобранной ради добычи оттуда борона верфи

Raptor34
x4

Re: Segaris(main) plot

Post by Raptor34 » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 18:55

In that case they should add an option to just refuse.

Sattler_Norbert
x4

Post by Sattler_Norbert » Thu, 15. Apr 21, 20:46

Or add in an extra step to optionally contact Delilah, which leads to her first telling you to play along to find out what exactly the Segarians are looking for and afterwards have her intercept the ship of your boss and determin that his effort is no danger do Earth and thus allows him to go with just a minor punishment like a fee or something.

mauley
x4

Post by mauley » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 06:43

Sattler_Norbert wrote:
Thu, 15. Apr 21, 20:46
Or add in an extra step to optionally contact Delilah, which leads to her first telling you to play along to find out what exactly the Segarians are looking for and afterwards have her intercept the ship of your boss and determin that his effort is no danger do Earth and thus allows him to go with just a minor punishment like a fee or something.
Exactly this! I don't know why they didn't think of that. O had my relations at 25 with terrans before that mission and had several miners, traders and a couple of stations. Soon as I got to Taurus they all started getting attacked by the Terrans and most of them were destroyed before I completed the mission. So I cheated and gave myself money as compensation for the idiot mission design.

Raptor34
x4

Post by Raptor34 » Thu, 29. Apr 21, 07:12

mauley wrote:
Thu, 29. Apr 21, 06:43
Sattler_Norbert wrote:
Thu, 15. Apr 21, 20:46
Exactly this! I don't know why they didn't think of that. O had my relations at 25 with terrans before that mission and had several miners, traders and a couple of stations. Soon as I got to Taurus they all started getting attacked by the Terrans and most of them were destroyed before I completed the mission. So I cheated and gave myself money as compensation for the idiot mission design.
Sounds like a bug. I was around 20-30 when I did that mission with extensive holdings within Terran space and none of them got hit.
Did your cover get blown?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”