question regarding the new unknown sector in avarice

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

palm911
x4

question regarding the new unknown sector in avarice

Post by palm911 » Fri, 18. Mar 22, 20:50

can this sector be claimed? i saw a video someone saying it was the best sector in the game. no idea why.

since its spoiler, how do we access it? and whats so good about it?
X gamer , one at a time.

Arkanus
x4

Re: question regarding the new unknown sector in avarice

Post by Arkanus » Sat, 19. Mar 22, 10:07

1.)I'm pretty sure you can claim it theoretically. practically the problem is outlined below....

2.)You get and leave there during the avarice plotline using a specific anomaly. Problem is its normally only passable for S and M ships, although people have reported that they could enter the sector with L and XL ships. To claim the sector you would need a constructor which is L class if I remember correctly.

3.) The sector has a unique material "Beschützyon" only obtainable in that sector needed for the stations shields in the avarice sectors to protect against the tide and NPC's cant get there! :twisted:

flaksim
x4

Post by flaksim » Wed, 20. Mar 24, 21:24

I'd say drop a beacon in there and teleport your HQ in :p

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 20. Mar 24, 21:41

Arkanus wrote:
Sat, 19. Mar 22, 10:07
... a constructor which is L class if I remember correctly....
XL actually. :wink:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

RomanKost
x4

Post by RomanKost » Fri, 22. Mar 24, 00:45

Arkanus wrote:
Sat, 19. Mar 22, 10:07
1.)I'm pretty sure you can claim it theoretically. practically the problem is outlined below....

2.)You get and leave there during the avarice plotline using a specific anomaly. Problem is its normally only passable for S and M ships, although people have reported that they could enter the sector with L and XL ships. To claim the sector you would need a constructor which is L class if I remember correctly.

3.) The sector has a unique material "Beschützyon" only obtainable in that sector needed for the stations shields in the avarice sectors to protect against the tide and NPC's cant get there! :twisted:
1) You can totaly claim it.
2) Anomaly passable for ANY type of ship, regardless of it's size. Just drop the beacon close to it so you will know witch one.
You can build there anything you want, but you will need to transfer materials there maniualy throu sad anomaly.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”