how jump back leap of faith

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KaRaSaHiN
x4

how jump back leap of faith

Post by KaRaSaHiN » Sat, 19. Mar 22, 12:50

i try anyway but i cant made it can anyone say me how i can jump again leap of faith

dtpsprt
x4

Re: how jump back leap of faith

Post by dtpsprt » Sat, 19. Mar 22, 13:27

It's always the same anomaly in the same place that will take you there and from there... Put a Nav Beacon...

captaincelt
x4

Post by captaincelt » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 02:19

It looks like you need to go through the same anomaly right after the tide goes through - just like the first time. If don't go through right after, it acts like any other anomaly.

W_Dragon
x4

Post by W_Dragon » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 05:42

you have to wait for the tide to hit.

you need to wait longer even after the tide has fully covered your area

tozman
x4

Post by tozman » Fri, 25. Mar 22, 10:45

Hello,

How many time do you have to wait ?
I tried something like 20 times but it is not working.

Mistle

Post by Mistle » Fri, 25. Mar 22, 10:49

Max 2 min I think.

Startourist
x4

Post by Startourist » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 18:15

I know that this topic is old. But as IDK if there is still a problem with reaching Leap of Faith, and as I play the game for quite some time but started the Tide of Avarice just recently. I had troule with this myself.
But let's get to the answer!

As it was said, the solution would be to place a navigation beacon when you go there by mission would be the best help to find the right anomaly, in case you like to return. Which I didn't, for whatever reason.
The key is to be in front of the right anomaly and wait till the tide hits it, just like in the mission.
How do you know you have founde the right one? - It gets electrified (you see flashes on it) seconds, maybe less )after the tide hit it. It should not take longer than 5 seconds.
How to find the right one? As I think the anomalies will not be at the exact same location in every game, it makes no sense to show it on a map. BUT it should ne the one close to the sectors center. Scan for it with a long rage scan (Shift +3)

So wait for then tide. And when the anomaly gets "charged" by it enter it.
It should only take seconds, not minutes! if you wait longer than 5 seconds and the anomaly hasn't changed you are probably at the wrong spot!
The tides happen about every hour, listen to the radio messages regarding the warnings!

Also note: There can be Data Vaults of the Erlkings blue prints (it's not certain as they spawn at random spots in every game, in the Tides of avarice - DLC sectors!) So if your long range scan-ray hits one of those they "respond" in the same color.
Navigation beacons are really your friend in this sector as you can label those spots to not get confused a second time.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”