[3.30 Beta 1] Mining Drone stuck in Dock/Undock loop

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zodiak1289
x4

[3.30 Beta 1] Mining Drone stuck in Dock/Undock loop

Post by Zodiak1289 » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 00:19

I found that On Beta 1 drones seem to be not stuck in space anymore, but got a other weird quirk.

They seem to endlessly Dock/undock From the mining ships, they get put into internal storage, come out again, lift off and before even starting to fly, directly land again back into Storage.

Have a savefile where im standing on a ship that has the drones Looping

https://www.file-upload.net/download-14 ... ml.gz.html

Randal954

Re: [3.30 Beta 1] Mining Drone stuck in Dock/Undock loop

Post by Randal954 » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 07:34

I had the same thing going while on a Wyvern.

I also think it happened to my Cerberus while fighting some Xenon. I saw drones taking off and landing rapidly during the fight, but didn't think much of it while in the heat of battle.

After the battle, the Cerb showed 0 drones left. Thinking they were blown up, i sent the ship to a wharf. However, in the upgrade screen, all drones were present. I haven't tested in battle yet again but I wonder if something funky is going on with drones in general.

krlc
x4

Post by krlc » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 10:15

I think this might be also the case with cargo drones. I see all SCA destroyers that I'm boarding just sit for hours near the station they hacked. When I scan them their command is something like "waiting for drones".

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 11:12

If you think you have a related case, please provide a savegame that demonstrates it.

Return to “X4: Foundations”