Beta 3.30 - Map no longer accessible

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

r1s1x
x4

Beta 3.30 - Map no longer accessible

Post by r1s1x » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 16:40

Greetings,

Ran into a strange on this morning. Sometimes the information screen and definitely the Crew screen is no longer accessible when i am on the map. If i back all the way out from the MAP i can no longer access it. I can access all the other menu options just now that. I have to exist the game and go back to recover the MAP option

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Beta 3.30 - Map no longer accessible

Post by CBJ » Sat, 27. Jun 20, 16:43

Do you have, or have you had, any third party mods installed? I ask because this report, which sound very similar, was solved by removing some leftovers from a mod that had ended up in one of the local configuration files.

r1s1x
x4

Post by r1s1x » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 05:25

Nope. NO mods at all. I just tried it again.. and i think it happens when i try to right click on one of the crew from the right side information window. No context menu comes up and when i try to click the button to dismiss the information window. NOthing happens after. The moment i close the map it then becomes unassailable. I have to back out and come back in to get it back again

userprobe
x4

Post by userprobe » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 12:22

r1s1x wrote:
Sat, 27. Jun 20, 16:40
Greetings,

Ran into a strange on this morning. Sometimes the information screen and definitely the Crew screen is no longer accessible when i am on the map. If i back all the way out from the MAP i can no longer access it. I can access all the other menu options just now that. I have to exist the game and go back to recover the MAP option
Same here! New Game started without any mod!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 28. Jun 20, 13:58

Please don't make "me too" posts that don't add any information that might help track down the problem.

userprobe
x4

Post by userprobe » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 17:29

CBJ wrote:
Sun, 28. Jun 20, 13:58
Please don't make "me too" posts that don't add any information that might help track down the problem.
I only confirmed that this happen in a new started game withhout any ModS! If this doesn't help youi, you can ask me more!

Return to “X4: Foundations”