[3.30 B1] Game cancels missions on accepting new ones

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Miravlix
x4

[3.30 B1] Game cancels missions on accepting new ones

Post by Miravlix » Tue, 30. Jun 20, 13:11

Not sure if it's related to the 10 mission limit, but I accepted and bought millions worth of ships for a assemble fleet argon mission, but I had trouble getting the 3 piercer mods on the ships, so I accepted a another multi step mission and was in the process of doing step 3 of 5, when I accepted a build defense station mission and realized I had lost both the fleet assembly mission and the multi step mission halfway done.

At least it ask for the same fleet, so some day I may get a use for this otherwise million cred useless fleet, but loosing the multi step mission is painful as I took it to finish the assemble fleet mission as I was hoping to get the items to add the piercer mods to the fleet ships.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [3.30 B1] Game cancels missions on accepting new ones

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 30. Jun 20, 14:30

Thanks for the report. It might well be one of the emerging issues associated with the new mission limit but at least that is being reviewed by the devs. The devs would need a link to a vanilla save showing the issue (and ideally ones made just before and just after if possible) to find out for sure.

I think that a lot of players are currently learning the hard way that you shouldn't risk losing your long-term gameplay progress by testing a beta with no easy fall-back options! :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”