6.20 Beta (511212) Xenon not attacking, Missions reset (perhaps related to DLC purchase?)

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

AndiA

6.20 Beta (511212) Xenon not attacking, Missions reset (perhaps related to DLC purchase?)

Post by AndiA » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 16:35

Hi,
having a Xenon I popping up in front of my shipyard @ Fires Of Defeat just idling/not attacking.
The shipyard is not firing, several S, M and L of my fleet have automated attack orders but won't engage.

My active missions got reset: I can (and have) started Hatikvahs main mission again to see where this leads (standard progression through te first conversations/missions.
My PHQ manager goes missing after some minutes and I get multiple upkeep missions to replace him.
I have purchased a DLC (cradle of humanity) but haven't started anything of that storyline. Started the savegame again with deactivated DLC: same behavior.
I really would like recover this save if possible. I've a backup from before the publc beta but would really like to avoid reverting back.
Any ideas to get going again would be really appreciated.
Savegame: https://we.tl/t-89zFIfwoTG
Thanks,
Andi

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: 6.20 Beta (511212) Xenon not attacking, Missions reset (perhaps related to DLC purchase?)

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 21:01

Have you verified your game installation since the last update (beta or DLC whichever was later) and is your game or save modded or edited?

Your save link doesn't take you straight to any useful public sharing download of your save but instead goes to a commercial account sign-up screen.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

AndiA

Re: 6.20 Beta (511212) Xenon not attacking, Missions reset (perhaps related to DLC purchase?)

Post by AndiA » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 21:34

Hi.
thanks for getting back!
Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 21. Aug 23, 21:01
Have you verified your game installation since the last update (beta or DLC whichever was later) and is your game or save modded or edited?
Verified in the library properties, yes. Game is unmodded/no edits performed.
Your save link doesn't take you straight to any useful public sharing download of your save but instead goes to a commercial account sign-up screen.
I've just generated an alternative download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g1f4fy4u ... gz.7z/file

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 22:28

That save (second link) is 5 days old and only has the Split DLC and not COH which you mentioned; it is in fact version 510851 which is not the latest beta either. Is it the save you intended to supply?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

AndiA

Post by AndiA » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 22:59

Alan Phipps wrote:
Mon, 21. Aug 23, 22:28
That save (second link) is 5 days old and only has the Split DLC and not COH which you mentioned; it is in fact version 510851 which is not the latest beta either. Is it the save you intended to supply?
I just loaded this to verify, teleported to a dragon in 500 m distance to the Xenon I in Fires of defeat.
Screenshot:

AndiA

Post by AndiA » Mon, 21. Aug 23, 23:02

Screenshot correction, sorry.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”