Full automated distribution help

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ballti
x4

Full automated distribution help

Post by ballti » Tue, 2. Nov 21, 07:19

Situation: All missile complex, delivery must be done for whole map.
Till now:
- Sell ware for best price direct from complex, 1 trade ship for each type of missile. Problems: only 20 docks, i try 19 traders on complex, only few was active (maybe i need to split big complex on mini complex whit only 4 type of missile per complex?)
- Trade distribution to HQ:
1. Maneger setup missile in HQ on product so trade distribution from complex is disable.
2. Sell ware for best price from HQ not work if we have missile on tradeble (need to be on tradable for Trade distribution complex-HQ)

Eny good solution? I cen pop missile complex and do few mini complexes if this will work?
Wargasm

lexus adoni
x3

Re: Full automated distribution help

Post by lexus adoni » Sun, 7. Nov 21, 03:39

I did something similar in X3:AP using a TL with CLS2 to deliver missiles to all the docks and outposts.

It might be possible to use "Trade Distribution" instead of CLS2.

Using the "Fill with ware" and "Stock with ware" commands.

The 1st destination would be your HQ, using fill with ware commands on each missile type setting the amounts to about double what a dock or outpost can hold.
Then at each equipment dock/ outpost use the stock with ware setting the amount to the max capacity.
The TL might have to refill more often so have it head back to the HQ and to the fill with ware stuff every 5 stops or so.

I used a TL for the cargo capacity and there is almost always a capital ship docking ports available, no need to compete with the smaller ships docking.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 9. Nov 21, 15:55

You could try running the Station Manager in your complex to sell all the missiles, this should work similar to the sell ware for best price command, but without needing a ship for each ware

this should work better in 1.3 RC1

ballti
x4

Post by ballti » Thu, 11. Nov 21, 22:33

Cycrow wrote:
Tue, 9. Nov 21, 15:55
You could try running the Station Manager in your complex to sell all the missiles, this should work similar to the sell ware for best price command, but without needing a ship for each ware

this should work better in 1.3 RC1
Jup. Manager use 4-6 ships even more sometimes, so realistic scenario is max ~6 items per complex (depend of cycle time), this is also good for asteroids and helty size of complex. Warm up finished (~350 hours) now i run last fresh start: vannila "prfect run" , lets do some great memoryes on that game :).
Wargasm

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”