X3AP - Pirates and rep with them (kinda solved)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Klord
x3ap

Re: X3AP - Pirates and rep with them (kinda solved)

Post by Klord » Wed, 10. Jul 19, 12:03

Red-Spot wrote:
Mon, 8. Jul 19, 14:28
Gonna derail my own topic :)

Any way I might be able to trigger the 'instructor' from early game to reappear? Never did the mini-plot as a humble merchant with the 'no weapons' and stuff, kinda want to complete it in my current game now I did source some weapons (and 3 billion invested in weapon-forges) :)

I know I can just restart and do the 'achievement' in an other game, would like to cover it in my current if at all possible though.
Is he not available in your spawn sector?
I am a Human...so damn Human.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Wed, 10. Jul 19, 19:21

What 'instructor'? Which 'mini-plot'?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Red-Spot
x3ap

Post by Red-Spot » Thu, 11. Jul 19, 00:07

My game is now, I think, around 10-ish days old. He was there at gamestart, but with the 'no weapons' start and the instructor having you shoot a crate I just moved on and started exploring. When I realized I had totally forgotten about the instructor he was no longer around in Herron's Nebula (Humble Merchant start). Looked in M124 (or what the sector is called) hoping he might perhaps show up there , but does not seem to be around.

Jlehtone, when you start a game there is an instructor telling you how to target, fire a missile, shoot a crate, some rudimentary stuff no experienced player would need. He is missing :s
'Ignoramus et ignorabimus'

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 11. Jul 19, 00:49

About 40 days from (Nostalgic Argon) start I still have Argon Flight School Buster in Argon Prime, with lightbulb.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Red-Spot
x3ap

Post by Red-Spot » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 16:17

Been looking for him, even scanned stations to make sure he would not be docked. Nada ... :s
'Ignoramus et ignorabimus'

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”