Online universe: LTH goes engl.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Drow
x4

Post by Drow » Mon, 10. Nov 03, 10:32

Sagan wrote: Hmmm.. a pirate clan eh?..

Dunno.. seems kinda old hat

I've been thinking of starting a clan for all those who are over 35.. I'm calling it 'The Vestal Virgins'... It will be one of those clans dedicated to...err... to... err.... Actuallly, the name is about as far as I've got with the idea.. but all middle-aged gits are welcome to join... hehe

Sagan
Hmmm....a really good idea. Everybody is laughing but sometimes i wish i could also change from pirate to....how do you call it.....Harem. :D

Bountyhunters, rogues or whatever....i saw that most pirates in your engl. area have a really bad image. I dont know why or how but everybody should remember that behind the computer the same kind of lawful humans are just wasting their times with playing games like X. (or at least should...*g* )
the scope encompasses every aspect imaginable....all thats missing is the software.
and free broadband too,get those sorted and we could kiss the real world goodbye.
The real world will maybe let us kiss her a**, but thats a seroius theme. Some people, who think they can control the weather ( by example ) passed my way and sometimes i think that this is the result of free or at least cheap broadband. The quality of the most games is so high, that most people better would live in the virtual world than in the real. The good old times... :cry:

(edit - deleted duplicate post - Abyss)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”