NEWS: X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wonderer
x3

Post by Wonderer » Sun, 31. Dec 06, 12:34

hi all...
anyone pls. help me finde where from can i download the bonus package :roll: .... cant finde it :o

Geggo
x3tc

Post by Geggo » Sun, 31. Dec 06, 14:00

@Wonderer
Egosoft main page would have been great place to start looking but since it's new years eve here you go:

http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3/bonus_en.php

@BladeFireLight
The bonus pack only needs to know where the game .exe file is (with steam it's under some ridiculously long path on your C:drive ), it should be possible to install it to steam version but since I don't have that I can't say with 100% certainty.

rick_bardock
x4

Post by rick_bardock » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 17:24

where is the download link??? i cant find it....!/?
thx.

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Mon, 1. Jan 07, 17:27

Tw122le
x3ap

Post by Tw122le » Tue, 2. Jan 07, 21:38

Thanks for the Fleet ops scripts (BP 3.1.05) I've increased my selected caps by using the sat. deploy script to scan for targets and re-supplied my hunting group with the supply one. :thumb_up: :thumb_up:
Excellent all round, though you need to keep an eye on the deployer as it keeps going, maybe a single shot with confirm notice as with recovery? and if you place sats. in locations other than the one you 'teach' to start with it still deploys another sat. even if not needed. :gruebel: :D
X3 GOTY, X2 v1.4 + 1.03.03. X-BTF & X-Tension 2.1a.
X2 Guides courtesy of Nilof:Click Here
I only play the games, not make the rules.

fiksal
x4

Re: NEWS: X³ Reunion - Bonus Package 3.1.05

Post by fiksal » Tue, 2. Jan 07, 22:34

moggy2 wrote: Your enemies also got a boost as well and are now a much greater threat than ever before.
Can someone expand on that, or do I have to download and install the Bonus pack for that first?
Gimli wrote:Let the Orcs come as thick as summer-moths round a candle!

roydon
x3ap

I found the ap gunner ship

Post by roydon » Wed, 3. Jan 07, 05:43

I found the ap gunner ship! But how do i get it out of the kyak sector?

Jakesnake5
x4

Re: I found the ap gunner ship

Post by Jakesnake5 » Wed, 3. Jan 07, 06:11

roydon wrote:I found the ap gunner ship! But how do i get it out of the kyak sector?
If your talking about that 'Ship Debris' in a Kha'ak sector, thats from X2. It's originally Kyle Brennans ship the Kha'ak captured him in.

You can't recover it :)
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

g04tn4d0
x4

Post by g04tn4d0 » Sat, 6. Jan 07, 16:28

So, once we update the scripts, what are we supposed to do again? Isn't the game running off the old cached versions? Is there a command to run to make sure everything is running off the new scripts?

BLACKSTERJ
x3

Post by BLACKSTERJ » Thu, 11. Jan 07, 11:35

hey stupid question (probably!) but if i install this pack or any patch, will my savegames be updated or will they still be 2.0.0.2 or whatever?????

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Thu, 11. Jan 07, 14:59

The Bonus Pack does not change the game version.

BLACKSTERJ
x3

Post by BLACKSTERJ » Thu, 11. Jan 07, 21:52

fnx

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 12. Jan 07, 08:50

ncc386 wrote:So, once we update the scripts, what are we supposed to do again? Isn't the game running off the old cached versions? Is there a command to run to make sure everything is running off the new scripts?
Lucike's scripts definitely upgrade themselves automatically. So not all is cached. There is no separate command, but you can naturally stop and restart running scripts.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Jakesnake5
x4

Post by Jakesnake5 » Fri, 12. Jan 07, 14:25

If the scripts are designed for self updating, they work well. Some, however, require Player intervention.
Perfection is in the hands of God, we bags of dirt can only do the best we can©
[ external image ]
Modders are a source of ideas to help the Game Makers improve what they have made. Cherrish them, for they are the fruit of thy labors.©

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 12. Jan 07, 21:18

just remember, that only scripts that are running are cached. so something like that afterburner, which only runs when you press the hotkey, then it isn't cached.

something like a command script that is always running on a ship are usually cached, and the scripts have to be designed to be able to update the new version, otherwise the player has to stop and restart the command for it to update

cheeta

Post by cheeta » Sat, 13. Jan 07, 17:59

i can't find the fleet support ship command software ANYWHERE. i don't mean to come across as a whiner but i was really looking forward to auto-deployed satellites amongst other things.

i had 3.1.04 installed, and i downloaded and installed 3.1.05 over it. would i have to have removed the 3.1.04 first? how do i do that?

i'm going to go restart my com now and see if that changes things.

and i do know the fleet command software is found in the eq docks of argon and borons (morons lol)

moggy2
x3ap

Post by moggy2 » Sun, 14. Jan 07, 04:48

try the goners

BoomerM6
x3tc

Station manager bug?

Post by BoomerM6 » Sun, 21. Jan 07, 12:23

Hello,
First thanks for this Bonus pack i think we all appreciate this so thank you Egosoft and thank you for all people who create script and mods.

I think i have a problem whit my Bonus pack 3.1.0.5 and i run version 2.0.0.2 of the game.
I have an Ore Mine and activate in the parameter the option to use automatic station trader. After i added my 2 ts ship (they are fully equiped) by the same command menu in the parameter.
The ship become now on the control of the station and the station decide what they have to do, this is work.. But why the TS's never uses jumpdrive!
I waited many hours and SETA thinking they will level like normal automatic or universe trading but no, nothing.

This is a bug?
They travel sectors by sectors and lose time, whit a jumpdrive installed... why?

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Sun, 21. Jan 07, 14:57

The regular buy/sell for best price ships that the Station Manager uses will not use a jumpdrive ..... ever.

BoomerM6
x3tc

Post by BoomerM6 » Sun, 21. Jan 07, 22:10

Scarecrow wrote:The regular buy/sell for best price ships that the Station Manager uses will not use a jumpdrive ..... ever.
Never?
What i have to use to make my TS jumping if i wish they only check for ONE of my own station sell/buy need?

Thank you.

P.s;
I dont understand that station manager if you say it will never use a jumpdrive you installed. This is making that script completely useless.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”