X3TC Stats and Resources Compendium V3.3.1 (28/09/2011) - links live again

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cobra mk2
x4

Post by cobra mk2 » Tue, 31. May 11, 13:28

Will there be any chance in a future update of having the S, M and L prices of each ship instead of just the max (L) price?
"Out of the dirt, into the sky"

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Thu, 2. Jun 11, 12:12

cobra mk2 wrote:Will there be any chance in a future update of having the S, M and L prices of each ship instead of just the max (L) price?
The type 'tships' file doesn't have these values, at least not in a form I can work out. So, does anyone have the data or formula for calculating the S and M prices from the L price?
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sat, 4. Jun 11, 18:55

Spotted a mistake that's been there a while- the Boron Thresher's mounts are swapped for the back and right turrets :)

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 11:39

Sovereign01 wrote:Spotted a mistake that's been there a while- the Boron Thresher's mounts are swapped for the back and right turrets :)
Got it, I'll correct it in the next version.

Anyone have an answer to my question above about getting the S & M ship prices from the L price?
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 12. Jun 11, 16:53

I think you have that backwards. You should start from the price of the ship, then add average price for the equipment it comes with in the various configurations--so that would generally be a single 1MJ shield for S. M and L are more complicated because the number and type of shields and weapons fitted will vary depending on the ship type.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Mon, 13. Jun 11, 21:47

I don't find different prices of the ships useful. At least not as useful as specifying which equipment each "size" carries - which is difficult to gather. And the prices vary with your trade and faction ranks so are not very reliable.

What I'd include is something like "total size of wares needed for building" column for each ship in HQ production or... mmm... remove the unbuildable ships from that list (or implement a "Buildable" column with Yes/No values to be able to filter them off if you don't want to remove them completely)

Also I think Terraformer race is more fitting for Terran #deca, since it's description is This appears to be one of the huge CPU ships originally dispatched from Earth to terraform planets and has been modified for a defensive role.
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Tue, 14. Jun 11, 10:21

nponoBegHuk wrote:I don't find different prices of the ships useful. At least not as useful as specifying which equipment each "size" carries - which is difficult to gather. And the prices vary with your trade and faction ranks so are not very reliable.

What I'd include is something like "total size of wares needed for building" column for each ship in HQ production or... mmm... remove the unbuildable ships from that list (or implement a "Buildable" column with Yes/No values to be able to filter them off if you don't want to remove them completely)

Also I think Terraformer race is more fitting for Terran #deca, since it's description is This appears to be one of the huge CPU ships originally dispatched from Earth to terraform planets and has been modified for a defensive role.
I agree about the prices..

I've been thinking of adding columns with information from your 'Complete List of Ship Sources' so users can filter on criteria such as 'buildable'.

The source data has the #deca as Terran, whether that makes sense or not.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Tue, 14. Jun 11, 11:26

ianrobo75 wrote: I've been thinking of adding columns with information from your 'Complete List of Ship Sources' so users can filter on criteria such as 'buildable'.
Sure, just bear in mind that Pirate Pirate Ship and Terran Xperimental Shuttle cannot be Reverse Engineered, and Goner Ranger can be Reverse Engineered but not built.
Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 14. Jun 11, 19:38

Cpu ships were design by the Terrans.

So yes,makes sense

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Wed, 15. Jun 11, 13:55

TTD wrote:Cpu ships were design by the Terrans.

So yes,makes sense
Then why the #deca fighters are classified as different race, I bet terrans designed those aswell

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 15. Jun 11, 15:42

If you read up on the lore , the Xenon are "descendants" of the terraformers which were sent ahead to prepare the x- universe for Terran habitation .

A part of the program , involving replication was bugged and caused a virus that set most of the Xenon against all life forms , even turning against Earth . Thus the reason why the first EarthGate was destroyed .
However , there were two of the CPU ships which were not fully effected . One of them you find in one of the Terran/Aldrin Plots .
These two ships are the initial basis for the ANH plot....you have to get them to communicate with each other to make them safe again .

Edited a spelling mistake 30/6/11
Last edited by TTD on Thu, 30. Jun 11, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Thu, 30. Jun 11, 20:28

While working on one of my scripts, I stumbled upon this list of ship denominations in TShips file, in which #deca is SS_SH_TERRAFORMER1. The rest of the #deca.xxx fighters share the same signature, while Springblossom and Spitfyre are denominated as LOST. The rest of the terrans are just USC.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 30. Jun 11, 21:18

SpringBlossom and Spitfyre belong to the "lost" colonies of Aldrin.
The Terran (Aldrin Mission) reunites Aldrin with the Sol system .
The next Aldrin (expansion) mission has some more useful rewards.

Thus "lost" as opposed to USC for Aldrin ships.

The point about #deca and it's sister ship etc. , I outlined above.

Oh , and thanks for the link. :)

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Thu, 14. Jul 11, 12:48

Sovereign01 wrote:Spotted a mistake that's been there a while- the Boron Thresher's mounts are swapped for the back and right turrets :)
Fixed in this version.
cobra mk2 wrote:Will there be any chance in a future update of having the S, M and L prices of each ship instead of just the max (L) price?
I'm afraid I have very little inclination left to update the spreadsheet further, especially to work out what upgrades apply to what ship type and add the value to the price of the ship. Maybe someone else is willing.

Main addition in this version is the ship filtering columns based on nponoBegHuk's 'Complete list of ship sources' page & spreadsheet as well as adding the max prices for all ships.

We'll, baring some minor corrections that's it on this spreadsheet for me, thanks for all the posts of thanks along the way. Maybe I'll get interested in a new spreadsheet when we are are all getting born again!.

Poppa7563

Post by Poppa7563 » Tue, 19. Jul 11, 22:50

Thanks .

pamme
x3ap

Post by pamme » Sat, 6. Aug 11, 20:20

Thanks for the great resource. Can't believe I didn't find this sooner, would've been so helpful.

One question though, is there a list of "Suns" or solar yield per sector? I haven't been able to find it in either of the files yet (excel 2003 version).

ianrobo75
x4

Post by ianrobo75 » Thu, 11. Aug 11, 11:46

pamme wrote:...is there a list of "Suns" or solar yield per sector?
There isn't a list in the spreadsheet.

I would use Xadrian for this: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=239659

When you start Xadrian. click to select a sector, select the view mode as 'suns' and you will have a map of the sun percentages.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 11. Aug 11, 19:54

Direct link in my sig.

Now includes Steam DLC sector @ 450% sun !

Kwaio
x3tc

Post by Kwaio » Thu, 18. Aug 11, 11:42

Thanks for this tool, never found anything that usefull

Only thing missing : Sun coverage of sectors on the map.

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Thu, 18. Aug 11, 20:43

Kwaio wrote:Thanks for this tool, never found anything that usefull

Only thing missing : Sun coverage of sectors on the map.
Click on select sector.

You get a map.

Top right hand selection box "View Mode"

Select "suns"

The map is then color-coded to show %age of sun.

Put cursor over any sector that looks interesting

It will tell you basic sector information

Name
grid reference
Race ownership
Sun %age
Silicon yield per roid
Ore yield per roid.

There are other options there too , such as showing which sectors have the most silicon , if you select silicon instead of suns

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”