X3:R How to invert Y-axis

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dimushka

X3:R How to invert Y-axis

Post by Dimushka » Sat, 28. Apr 18, 19:39

Dimushka

Post by Dimushka » Sun, 29. Apr 18, 16:43

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 29. Apr 18, 17:24

Or just use the in-game options. (Options, Controls, Invert ****** pitch where ****** is mouse or joystick as required.)

Moving to X Trilogy Universe from X3:R S&M.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Dimushka

Post by Dimushka » Mon, 30. Apr 18, 09:47

In X3 Reunion I have no this opportunity. Leider...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 30. Apr 18, 10:21

Are you certain you're looking into the correct menu, the one Alan described?

Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Dimushka

Post by Dimushka » Mon, 30. Apr 18, 13:25

Talk about yourself guess? You should put these settings much further. So nobody could never find them at all. But if you even know one thing I didn`t know and so pride of that, your self-rating should probably be below the floor. (C) Dimushka

Dimushka

Post by Dimushka » Mon, 30. Apr 18, 13:34

You`d better post these screens here https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... c&start=15 And try get better forum instead giving me "lessons" in which no profit for me. Or tell me there`s Terran Conflict, not Reunoin? Try find answer you gave to me above through Google. I`ll see how many time you`ll pay to it. I`ll miss with this and find another way. Which is all suitable for all games not only X series. Or you can really help me with this https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0 I`ll be really appriciate for ACTUAL help

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 30. Apr 18, 13:39

Unfortunately your replies have lost quite a bit in translation, but you seem to a) be being quite rude to people who are trying to help you and b) trying to suggest that people should use unnecessarily complicated methods to achieve results that can be much more easily achieved with in-game settings (settings which are available in all games in the series, albeit in slightly different places as they have different user interfaces). Since neither of these are particularly productive, I'm going to lock this thread.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”