X3tc issue.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ConorC
x4

X3tc issue.

Post by ConorC » Wed, 13. Mar 19, 01:16

Hi guys,
I have an odd problem which I've never seen before and it's been going on for a couple of weeks now. There's an invulnerable pirate discoverer in elenas fortune and he's causing havoc with my game. The local constabulary have been throwing everything they've got at this guy, and while they've brought his hull down to zero, he just won't die. I've tried myself to kill him a few times but to no avail. My CAGs and CLS pilots wont go there, or they get stuck there and I have to manually jump them out.

I'm playing a vanilla game, no mods, I'm a few missions into the new home plot and I'm on the 450,000 units of ore for the hub. Goner and Terran plots done, not sure how far into final fury I am.

Any ideas would be very helpful.

Fulgrymm
x4

Re: X3tc issue.

Post by Fulgrymm » Wed, 13. Mar 19, 01:22

That is a known bug, but I'm not sure what can be done about it apart from getting Cycrow's cheat package and deleting the offending ship.

nponoBegHuk
x4

Post by nponoBegHuk » Wed, 13. Mar 19, 07:56

Fast sector selection on the Universe Map | Rock locations for Mobile/OOS mining | Botting for max speed Hyperion | Complete list of ship sources | Capturing smaller ships

My current ship collection:
11 out of 11 *retired* ships found
17 out of 17 *unique* ships found
9 out of 9 *limited* ships found
16 out of 16 *rare* ships found

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 13. Mar 19, 11:16

A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

ConorC
x4

Post by ConorC » Wed, 13. Mar 19, 11:27

Thanks guys, I'll try capping it.

C

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”