[X3TC] Transfer blocked at Xenon Hub - Resolved, other action needed first.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MasterofZero

[X3TC] Transfer blocked at Xenon Hub - Resolved, other action needed first.

Post by MasterofZero » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 18:34

I've completed the Terran, Operation Final Fury and Goner Plots, and have now started the HUB Plot.
My Argon Mammoth has docked at my Xenon Hub in the Unknown Sector, delivering over 11k of Teladianium,
as part of Stage 2 in the Great Resource Delivery to that hub.

But I've only been able to transfer less than 1k of it, before it stops and I can't transfer any more.
I've been waiting for 15 minutes, still won't accept any more transfers.

What's going on here, is there a bug in the "Adjust Station Parameters" function?
Any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [X3TC] Transfer blocked at Xenon Hub

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 18:52

This is assuming you have completed all the Hub plot steps prior to the Teladianium delivery stage, are indeed now in that stage, and that the Hub is not expecting anything else to be done or delivered first. See what current mission briefing and guidance says.

How I think I recall it works is that you transfer some up to the Hub capacity figure, it shows for a while in Hub stock, then it disappears pretty quickly and you can repeat. If you are not seeing the stock disappear then something is indeed wrong - or you have already met the total order!

Here's one efficiency hint from Spike's Guide "You can offload wares at the Hub more easily using CLS2; set a freighter to unload all wares at the Hub twice over and it will continuously loop through."
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Sun, 5. Apr 20, 18:29

MasterofZero wrote:
Sat, 4. Apr 20, 18:34
I've completed the Terran, Operation Final Fury and Goner Plots, and have now started the HUB Plot.
My Argon Mammoth has docked at my Xenon Hub in the Unknown Sector, delivering over 11k of Teladianium,
as part of Stage 2 in the Great Resource Delivery to that hub.

But I've only been able to transfer less than 1k of it, before it stops and I can't transfer any more.
I've been waiting for 15 minutes, still won't accept any more transfers.

What's going on here, is there a bug in the "Adjust Station Parameters" function?
Any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks.
Different from other "supply materials" missions throughout the plots, in the Hub plot, you must bring only the material it tells you at that time.

MasterofZero

Post by MasterofZero » Tue, 7. Apr 20, 03:25

It turns out that I neglected one task: realign-connect a Hub gate with an outside gate.
Once I did that, I was able to continue with the resource transfer.
Resolved.

Thanks for the help.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”