Springblossom

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

smitj
x3

Springblossom

Post by smitj » Thu, 14. May 20, 10:56

I have spent many hours repairing the hull on my Springblossom from my space suit and have often noticed the badge with the letters SPPN and what looks like the star trek logo and wondered what it signifies but today I noticed something new (to me) An inscription which reads Wen Chuan 08-05-12. Anybody any ideas what these are all about?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Springblossom

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 14. May 20, 13:37

Well my thoughts last time this was asked are here.

As to Wen Chuan and date, it could effectively be the ship model designer's signature and date on having their ship model commissioned and/or accepted for use in the game. This was one of the wide-bodied M6 models added later to the X3 games that may have come from 3rd party modellers. Just a guess.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

smitj
x3

Post by smitj » Thu, 14. May 20, 13:41

How disappointing , however, thanks for the info.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 14. May 20, 18:35

Wen Chuan 08-05-12 most-likely refers to the 2008 Sichuan earthquake or Wenchuan earthquake that took place at May 12, 2008.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 14. May 20, 21:22

There you go. Thanks X2, I have learned something new today (or maybe relearned something old - my memory is not what it was - I think, I can't really remember!). :)
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”