[X3TC] Building in Terran space for the Commonwealth

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

UnknownObject
x4

[X3TC] Building in Terran space for the Commonwealth

Post by UnknownObject » Mon, 9. Nov 20, 16:06

In my game, 2 pirate bases spawned in Terran border sectors (Terran Unknown Sector 1 and an unnumbered Unknown Sector past Oort Cloud). It's an advantage because I could have fun with battle missions in Terran space and there were even building offers from law-abiding Argons, Paranids and Splits.
Alien expansion into the Solar System is a fun thing, and I proceeded into the inner space building factories for the Commonwealth. But it turned out I can't get past Neptune. The customers offer missions in Neptune, Pluto, Oort Cloud, Terran Unknown Sector 2, but never I was to build a fab in Uranus or further.

Is this border hard-coded? Can I get past it?
Мир всем народам на свете.
Нам не нужна
Война!

Zaitsev
x4

Re: [X3TC] Building in Terran space for the Commonwealth

Post by Zaitsev » Tue, 10. Nov 20, 23:25

UnknownObject wrote:
Mon, 9. Nov 20, 16:06
*snip*
Is this border hard-coded? Can I get past it?
If memory serves, the target sector of a build mission is always within a 3 jump radius from the station that spawned it. I don't know if it's hardcoded or not, but if this limit can be changed it will probably require modding of some sort.

So I guess the answers are "I don't know" and "possibly, but not without modding."
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”