X-BTF final mission problem - RESOLVED

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

perceval
x3

X-BTF final mission problem - RESOLVED

Post by perceval » Mon, 16. Nov 20, 14:10

So it turns out that per my initial request in my previous post, I won't need anyone's savegames after all. I simply played through X-BTF once more. However, I'm a bit stuck at the end, for I have difficulty destroyng the mothership because of one strange apparent issue, I'm having.

I managed to convince the Teladi and the Boron to follow us into battle, but I didn't want to bother with the Split and Paranid. Unfortunately, When I return to Argon (like Teladi and Boron suggested), Ban Dana apparently doesn't want to talk to me anymore, so I just head back to Thuruks Beard as initially agreed with him. Then when I go into the Xenon sector where the mothership is, no one is coming to help me. So I'm alone and that makes it a bit hard to lessen the pressure on my back. Am I missing something?

I managed to destroy the M0 in one of my attempts, but was myself destroyed when trying to escape the sector. Thanks again for any help.

UPDATE: forget it ; I managed to beat it anyway. Three carriers managed to arrive at some point and they were just cluttered and the very north of the sector, like idiots. Now, onto X2!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”