X3:TC, Solar Power Plant M?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Solour
x3ap

X3:TC, Solar Power Plant M?

Post by Solour » Sun, 14. Mar 21, 19:58

Hi,

I have not yet enough money to buy some factory but I was looking for where to build and what to build.
I expected to build an SPP but the SPP L costs a lot more than expected (11M) and I could not find a place where I could buy an SPP M.
I am in omicron lyrae as a terran.
Are there some shipyards that sell SPP M?

Best

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: X3:TC, Solar Power Plant M?

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 14. Mar 21, 20:08

If you look at such stations in the in-game encyclopedia then it should tell you where you can buy them. If nothing for them is shown then you haven't discovered the relevant shipyard(s) in-game as yet. They will be listed under their race headings.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Solour
x3ap

Post by Solour » Mon, 15. Mar 21, 14:58

I am at the Shipyard in Omicron Lyrae, which sells SPP L but the encyclopedia only contains an entry for SPP M.
From that entry I know the cost of 4.4M for SPP M but there is no indication where to buy such stations.
However, it seems that SPP is anyway not what I should build in the beginning. Other fabs are much cheaper...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 15. Mar 21, 15:28

As you say, the shipyard at OL does not sell Argon SPP M, but another Argon shipyard does and you need to discover it.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”