X3 Reunion Question - Where do you sell water?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

psbates1342
x3ap

X3 Reunion Question - Where do you sell water?

Post by psbates1342 » Sat, 30. Dec 23, 04:05

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I can't think of a better place since this is not a Technical Support issue.

I have X3 on Steam and it runs fine. But I found a container of water floating in space from a destroyed ship. But after 30 minutes of failed Google Searching, I can't find any website that tells me where I can sell the stuff in game. So now I've got a hold full of stuff I can't seem to get rid of, and I'm just about at my wits end!

Any help would be appreciated.

{Moved from OT. E.}

Martin Head
xr

Re: X3 Reunion Question - Where do you sell water?

Post by Martin Head » Sat, 30. Dec 23, 11:48

Water is only used by the Terrans. And you don't get to them until the next game, Terran Conflict.

You used to get the same problem in X2, with Spacefly eggs.

You could just eject the water into space, and forget about it. Or place it in a ship that you are going to sell to a shipyard. In which case you get about half the value for the water.

psbates1342
x3ap

Re: X3 Reunion Question - Where do you sell water?

Post by psbates1342 » Sat, 30. Dec 23, 18:06

Martin Head wrote:
Sat, 30. Dec 23, 11:48
Water is only used by the Terrans. And you don't get to them until the next game, Terran Conflict.

You used to get the same problem in X2, with Spacefly eggs.

You could just eject the water into space, and forget about it. Or place it in a ship that you are going to sell to a shipyard. In which case you get about half the value for the water.
Thank you.

I'm still at the start of the game, so I'm not in a position to sell a ship. Which means I guess I'm going to eject it and frag it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”