Delexian Wheat farm?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gone_Jackal

Delexian Wheat farm?

Post by Gone_Jackal » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 13:16

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum so I don't know if someone else has posted this question,if so,could someone plz post a link to that page?
Anyway,I have a question regarding delexian what farm. I played the main quest missions and finished the one where you locate and defend AP Gunner, and 5 minutes later I got message from Elena Kho in which she says that I was given Delexian Wheat farm in sector Wastelands. So,my first question is, do you always get that factory in wastelands or are type of factory and sector random maybe? And second,should I invest money and ships to work for my delexian farm or is it waste of time and money? I read alot about profitable factories but never heard anyone mentioning delexian farms.. Thanks! :?

NavaCorp
x3tc

Post by NavaCorp » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 13:25

The sector where it's given it's random (mine was in Cloudbase South-East). As far as I know they always give you a wheat farm.

Anyway there's another thread on the same subject:

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtopic.php?t=88426

Bye
Last edited by NavaCorp on Sun, 7. Aug 05, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 13:25

You don't always get it (I didn't) and if you do get it then the location is pretty random. Just about every factory will make some money, and is worth investing in for the long term. Just be careful not to let your supply ships stray too far or you will forever be replacing them, which will eat into your profit.

Tha-JJ
x2

Post by Tha-JJ » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 15:42

The first time I've got a Delaxian wheet farm in Herrons' Nebula

The second time I've played the mission I didn't get the farm :cry:

I don't know why but probably because I blew up The Mamoth :D

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 19:17

anyone know what causes u to get one, is it something u have to do in the mission ?

coz i never got one from the missions

EvilPreach

Post by EvilPreach » Sun, 7. Aug 05, 23:27

I just got mine, and I guess it might have something to do with your current wealthiness. I only had 2 spp's, a few transport, nova and 1.2 million creds when I started the mission.

Also before heading to that Nyan's retreat, I got a message from Ban Danna saying that I should gather more credits, factories and so on before venturing out. So maybe it gives it based on your current assets?

D_Zorro
x3tc

Post by D_Zorro » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 00:34

Question though, anyone ever got there wheatfarm placed in Xenon sector or khaak sector ?? :P :twisted:

I recently got mine placed in black hole sun, in know that is near xenon sector.

DZorro,
System spec: Pentium (R) D 2.66 Ghz, Ram : 2048 DDR, HD : 250 GIG 7200 RPM intern 8 MB cash
Videocard : Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 320mb : Realtek
Laptop : AMD athlon 64 3200 + 1024 DDR 80 gig HD Conexant AMC Audio, Ati mobility Radeon Express 200

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 00:35

Dont get the TL blown up. So far I have a 100% score in gaining the Wheat Farm (5 out of 5). The sector is random but it will always be an explored/discovered Argon Sector. With this info you can make sure (95% chance) it will spawn in the Western cluster of Argon Sectors.

Kolohe
x4

Post by Kolohe » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 04:53

Here is what you do (and what I did):

1. After Mission to save the old ship, I saved about once per hour. I finally had a save that was 5 in-game minutes before I received the wheat farm.

2. If you do not like the wheat farm location, reload and see where it goes. Argon Prime is a great location...

BoronSticks

Post by BoronSticks » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 05:00

I got mine in Antigone Memorial. It's a pretty good place for one. By now its made over 15 million.

maestro4202
x3

Post by maestro4202 » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 05:01

Got mine in CBSW. Its kinda funny how Elena says 'I have some thing to show you!' You think it must have something to do with secrets of the Khaak or Kyle Brennan, but no, its a er...wheatfarm...i was like 'Ooookaay..' but heck a gift is a gift i guess. :)

EvilPreach

Post by EvilPreach » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 10:13

I got mine in Redlight, had to limit my energy buyer to 1 jump, so he doesn't venture to Ore Belt. But the Argon's are knocking on my door already. :)

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 13:12

Graaf wrote:Dont get the TL blown up.
Got to be more to it than that. TL survived and I got nothing. Miserable, ungrateful so-and-sos :p

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Tigerhawk71
x4

Post by Tigerhawk71 » Mon, 8. Aug 05, 16:35

hmm. i slaughtered them all in a very short time. everyone who was red was dead. most of the M3 kills were mine, too. maybe this counts. maybe someone who knows should finally come and tell us. :lol:
Split alive!... Not for much longer you aren't...

JaimeWolf
x3

Post by JaimeWolf » Tue, 9. Aug 05, 01:50

I didn't get it the first time and I was a bitslow killing stuff (I was in a No-va).
The second time I did get it, can't remember what I was flying.

The third time I got it. I was flying a Khaak M3 with 3 Beta Kyons (or an Unknown Enemy Ship with 3 Unknown items at that stage in the game - same effect though.) Nothing lived very long past the gate.
From memory I had 5 fully armed KM3 wingmen as well but I'm not sure if they were with me in that mission.

Tigerhawk71
x4

Post by Tigerhawk71 » Tue, 9. Aug 05, 02:04

i was also using a Nova. The teladi didn't last very long at all, the Khaak were mostly gone within a minute or so. i had to travel most of the way across the sector to get some stragglers though, still got the farm. i got it in the Hole... ironic as i bought one for the Wall.
Split alive!... Not for much longer you aren't...

Malcius2

Re: Delexian Wheat farm?

Post by Malcius2 » Mon, 29. Jul 19, 01:53

I've just been given one in Ore Belt. Am I right in understanding that this is not a good location?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Delexian Wheat farm?

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 29. Jul 19, 17:40

This is a fourteen year dead thread. Please start a new discussion if you still want to ask. Ore Belt does have some Pirate activity and is quite cluttered for In Sector work. As this thread has mentioned, the given Wheat Farm location is partly randomised so you take your chances, but you can reload to an earlier save to try again with perhaps a different location.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”