Khaak capture in x2 1.5

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

chuc21

Khaak capture in x2 1.5

Post by chuc21 » Sat, 12. Sep 15, 08:17

I have recently started playing x2 again after stopping in build 1.4 some years ago. I can't seem to capture khaak ships like I used to. I have attacked more than 60 unknown enemy ships including m3's and have yet to successfully capture one, depite capturing dozens of other vessel types. Am I just getting very unlucky, or is there a problem with 1.5 where it becomes impossible to capture khaak? Is there a point in the story I must advance to first? Please help.

Jimmyjamjohnson42
x3

Re: Khaak capture in x2 1.5

Post by Jimmyjamjohnson42 » Thu, 28. Mar 19, 23:26

chuc21 wrote:
Sat, 12. Sep 15, 08:17
I have recently started playing x2 again after stopping in build 1.4 some years ago. I can't seem to capture khaak ships like I used to. I have attacked more than 60 unknown enemy ships including m3's and have yet to successfully capture one, depite capturing dozens of other vessel types. Am I just getting very unlucky, or is there a problem with 1.5 where it becomes impossible to capture khaak? Is there a point in the story I must advance to first? Please help.
I know this was ages ago but 1.5 makes it harder for you to capture which is kinda annoying :(
I play X2 too much.
Hr Count: 363
Ships: Argon Centaur, 45 Mercuries, 13 Demeters, 2 Vultures, 1 Paranid Hercules, 5 Argon busters, 3 Argon Discoverers and 4 Teladi Harriers
Factories: 15
Holding off from the story for now.
Ore Belt Mission

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 07:16

chuc21 wrote:
Sat, 12. Sep 15, 08:17
or is there a problem with 1.5 where it becomes impossible to capture khaak? Is there a point in the story I must advance to first? Please help.
Patch 1.5 add only save game upload possibility and text description for that and nothing else.
This update contains the following features:
• The new UPLINK facility to export your game statistics to a file which can then be uplinked to the Egosoft.com servers for display and comparison.

Praefectus classis
x4

Post by Praefectus classis » Mon, 13. May 19, 14:22

The last time I played X2 it was v1.4 but there was a problem if you got the khaak specs then it became much harder to capture Khaak ships unless you had a very high combat rank.
Reality is an illusion created by a lack of the X-universe
My new forum My original forum

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”