What I've been up to....

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Warchild
x4

What I've been up to....

Post by Warchild » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 17:34

I kind of said I'd post a few things I've been working on since my disappearance for 4 years while at school getting my Bachelors in MAA.

So...
Ever wonder what your personal base might look like?
Or perhaps you personal flagships lounge area?

Well here's what I did.

(I have them on my FB page in an album, if you can't get to them, I'll find another way to do it :) )

(( All links were broken...so gone now. Reposted further down :) ))

Again, I hope these links work as they are connected to FB.
If they don't I'll try a different way to upload them :)
Last edited by Warchild on Tue, 3. Nov 15, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." -Mark Twain

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 17:53

Good to see you back! But no, those links don't work.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 17:54

imgur.com would be a possible free hosting place, where you can manage albums/galleries too.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Warchild
x4

Post by Warchild » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 18:53

Ok sorry for the broken links, will post them some place accessable :P
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." -Mark Twain

Warchild
x4

Post by Warchild » Tue, 3. Nov 15, 19:14

Warchild
x4

Post by Warchild » Wed, 4. Nov 15, 01:58

I just wanted to add that I was going to attempt a wood grain with the walls...but...wood is REALLY hard to get right.

It's still a work in progress as I think I made the area a little too large and presents it as being more spacious than it should be. But I think the lighting sets it off :P

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Sun, 16. Apr 17, 05:42

What renderer are you using?

Return to “Creative Universe”