My registration code won't work

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Indescention

My registration code won't work

Post by Indescention » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 00:28

Can I get some help on getting a new code for x3 Mac

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 13:30

What version of X3:Reunion is it and where did you buy it from? What have you tried from the support threads and FAQs so far?

If you are reading the code from a printed disk label or leaflet then be sure to check that you are not typing with one of the common mistakes: I/1, 0/O/D/Q, V/U/Y, B/8, 2/Z, etc.

If you want you can PM an Egosoft dev / forum administrator such as Xenon_Slayer with the details of your game, where/how you bought it, what code you are trying to enter and where/how. I am sure he will be able to help you.

EDIT: Haven't you been here before with this - only 8 years ago? :o
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Indescention

Post by Indescention » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 18:51

Yes I was on here in past about an x2 issue this is an x3 issue.

Indescention

registration code for mac version 2.0

Post by Indescention » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 20:19

my version of x3 is 2.0 for mac and I bought it from apple store years ago. I'm stuck at were I register and put in my name then product code(witch is printed on the sleeve) it dose not work, says invalid code. contact support. the old code is <removed AP> can you help?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 25. Oct 16, 21:44

I removed the code to prevent any misuse by others (which is why I suggested use of PM to a dev). I will see what I can do to get help after the following have been considered.

The 4 by 4 Alphanumerics code with '-' as dividers is the correct format except that all letters should be capitals.

Meanwhile also check for reading/typing errors as I mentioned earlier - specifically 5/S and 0/O/D/Q errors.

Out of interest, why do you feel the need to register X3R on these forums? There is no essential reason to do so that I can think of since the original DRM and forum posting restrictions were removed.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

games65uk
x3

steam key

Post by games65uk » Sun, 20. Aug 17, 23:13

just found my dvd copy aswell how do u go about getting a steam key for it ?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 21. Aug 17, 10:58

Registering your retail version with Steam to receive a Steam copy is only possible with X3TC and bundles which contain X3TC (such as the Superbox).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

games65uk
x3

Post by games65uk » Mon, 21. Aug 17, 20:18

SO TOUR SAYING EVEN THOUGH I OWN THE GAME I HAVE TO BUY IT AGAIN

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 21. Aug 17, 20:39

The DVD version works fine on the latest Windows operating systems (including Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10). Just make sure to download and install the 1.0 -> 2.5 complete patch after the installation of the game and before running it for the first time. This will prevent problems with the old copy protection system.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

games65uk
x3

Post by games65uk » Wed, 23. Aug 17, 16:50

thanks

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”