installation sur windows 10

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

fulgur77
x3tc

installation sur windows 10

Post by fulgur77 » Wed, 11. Oct 17, 14:48

Bonjour à tous,
Je viens de reinstaller le jeu sur mon PC actuel et au moment du lancement j'obtien un message qui me reclame le DVD originale du jeu et le lancement reste bloqué à cette étape.
Naturellement, le DVD est dans le lecteur.
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Translate GOOGLE :

Hello everyone,
I just reinstall the game on my current PC and at the time of the launch I get a message that I want the original DVD of the game and the launch remains blocked at this stage.
Naturally, the DVD is in the drive.
Thank you in advance for your help.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 11. Oct 17, 15:00

Which game? Naturally, installing the older games on newer Operating Systems can be achieved by copying the contents from the DVD to the harddrive and applying all patches before starting the game for the first time. Please also see the Compatibility notes for the X games on Windows 10.

Also, please note that we have French Forums, where you can get help in your native language.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”