X3R random crashes - Resolved briefly by disabling Nvidia sound, but has returned

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-Tension or X-Beyond The Frontier

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

FeeNiX
x3tc

Re: X3R random crashes - Resolved briefly by disabling Nvidia sound, but has returned

Post by FeeNiX » Sat, 22. Jun 19, 07:13

Obviously, this is all anecdotal, and with a sample size of 1, should not be considered a 'truth'. I have now completed X3R, and it seems to me I got considerably less crashing once I finished the Bali-Gi missions. Once those were over I was able to play straight through the story to the end, without any trouble. I don't know if the order I did things in may have had something to do with it. Again, just my experience.

Sincere thanks to everyone who tried to help me, I wish we had found the root cause, as intermittent hard to trace errors drive me insane. Anyway I just wanted to say that I really do appreciate all the time and help that was given to me to resolve the issue.

-FeeNiX

Oh and as a final bye bye from the game, it crashed immediately after the last cut scene. I set course for an argon trading post to buy a police license, and the game crashed to desktop. I did actually laugh out loud.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: X3R random crashes - Resolved briefly by disabling Nvidia sound, but has returned

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 22. Jun 19, 13:25

Thanks for the update. Enjoy playing other X games
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Reunion, X²: The Threat, X-T and X-BTF - Technical Support”