Any quest log like feature out there?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Bakire

Any quest log like feature out there?

Post by Bakire » Fri, 3. Apr 20, 19:07

Hi there, I'm new to the X series and was wondering if there is a modification for a quest log. It might have the current task, a autopilot wp to it or a pointed wp in the galaxy/sector map. I was also looking for a pause or way to pause it so that it lets me alt tab to change music ect, any help and replies are greatly appreciated. I looked through the mod list and couldn't find anything like this but if I missed it or someone is able to help me with something like that it would be amazing.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Any quest log like feature out there?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 09:08

No, unfortunately there isn't something like this for the older X games. With the story and most of the generic missions not written in an accessible scripting engine and there being no real way of editing or adding menus, it's not really possible to add something like that via scripts or mods. X3TC is the first X game, which introduces an actual mission guidance system.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Bakire

Re: Any quest log like feature out there?

Post by Bakire » Sat, 4. Apr 20, 19:16

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 4. Apr 20, 09:08
No, unfortunately there isn't something like this for the older X games. With the story and most of the generic missions not written in an accessible scripting engine and there being no real way of editing or adding menus, it's not really possible to add something like that via scripts or mods. X3TC is the first X game, which introduces an actual mission guidance system.
Is there a way or modification that gives a pause menu that lets you tab out?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”