[Script] Satilite Limited MK3 Universal Trader, ready for download.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DStar
x4

Post by DStar » Wed, 27. Aug 08, 00:54

@oldmartian:
you still need to train your pilot until it reaches level 8, you can then start the SUT

tvcouch

Post by tvcouch » Thu, 25. Sep 08, 14:43

I would really like to see this working.. I love the idea but all i get from .spk file is a bunch of letters... =[ ( I tryed to copy and pasting it into a text file and ya... but X plug in manager says does not support old .spk file... and the other file doesn't even work.. can someone just give me a link to a re packed version by any chance

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 25. Sep 08, 14:47

What version of the plugin manager are you using?

tvcouch

Post by tvcouch » Thu, 25. Sep 08, 16:43

The newest.. I just dled it like half hr ago lol

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 25. Sep 08, 19:38

Oh, I see what you mean. You can always use the zip file and package it yourself.

tvcouch

Post by tvcouch » Fri, 26. Sep 08, 06:32

I tryed that but it not working, I'm yusing the steam verison.. also i think i put it in the right folders... sigh lol it was late at night :P

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Fri, 26. Sep 08, 08:30

right click on the .spk on the first page. choose save as then change the extension from .htm to .spk and it'll work.
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

lostsoulzeffigy
x4

Post by lostsoulzeffigy » Fri, 24. Oct 08, 16:54

It's amazing how many people keep trying to download & use the .spk file on the first page after a multitude of posts in this thread mention a) the spk is packaged wrong b) the author is missing in action.

Just DL the .zip file and re-package it yourself... It's not that complicated, I just started playin X3:R for the first time over the past month, Cycrow's Script Installer & Packager are very good and EASY to use tools.

So far this script runs quite nicely in Vanilla X3 IF you read the instructions and manually installed it correctly or repackaged it correctly.
I've installed XTM and will be checking it there and post my finding since i'm reading others mentioning XTM compatibility issues...

shame Zzyn is still missing-in-action....

bennisboy
x3tc

Post by bennisboy » Wed, 31. Dec 08, 13:14

damn, for both the links in the OP, I get "page not found", I really want this script!

MrCheesy
x3

Post by MrCheesy » Fri, 9. Jan 09, 01:24

bennisboy wrote:damn, for both the links in the OP, I get "page not found", I really want this script!
Am getting he same thing. Would someone who has this script be kind enough to rehost it or mail it.

Thanks,
Cheesy.

j0z
x3tc

Post by j0z » Sun, 18. Jan 09, 02:25

i'm looking for this script too. :( :cry:

RMWChaos
x3tc

Found an Active Link with the Script

Post by RMWChaos » Sun, 1. Feb 09, 00:26

I looked everywhere for this script as Zzyn appears to have dropped off the face of the Earth (hope he's okay) and the site he had hosted the original downloads to is now expired.

After checking every blasted link in all the pages of this thread, I only found an active link to a fix in one of the XML files here http://www.fire-fish.net/MISC/x3/UTScri ... UT_fix.zip.

Still no word on anyone reposting the original full version, however. :cry:

-RMWChaos

lorecam
x3

Post by lorecam » Sat, 21. Feb 09, 12:28

I would like to get this script ...it´s unavailable in any web...
If someone can pass it to me by PM...please help me and pass it to me.

Thanks
(or try to upload it again in other free hosting files, I think owner of scrpit would not mind we do it couse many time has passed)

Zzyn
x3

Post by Zzyn » Tue, 28. Jul 09, 20:17

I definitely don't mind people using the script and am looking for an original version of it as well. I had a massive computer meltdown and lost most of my important stuff.. ;-( If someone does find it, feel free to post the linky! :-p

Zzyn
x3

Post by Zzyn » Tue, 28. Jul 09, 20:28

I 'think' I found somewhere that is hosting a .rar of the file, but I can't read the language on the page.

Check out the thread at: http://oldbbs.ali213.net/viewthread.php?tid=1312551

That links me to http://bbsimg.ali213.net/attachment.php?aid=290496 when I try to d-load the rar of the script.

The problem is, I think maybe that's a registration page? i have no idea..

-Z

miena718

Post by miena718 » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 01:57

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 16:41

@Zzyn

here you go:

SatBasedMK3.spk
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Ebenezer

Post by Ebenezer » Sat, 27. Feb 10, 05:49

Is the .spk in the post above mine the correctly packed or incorrectly packed version of this script?

Using Cycrows installer it installs fine, but reading through these posts some mention that it's packed incorrectly, I don't know what that means and I don't want to start a new (my first) game if it's broken.

NavyAICS
x3tc

Post by NavyAICS » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 18:13

i played X3:TR for many years. i just started playing X3:TC and wanted to know if this script works for TC just like it did for TR. I hope so because this script in TR made me A LOT of credits and i would love to use it for TC as well. please let me know...thanks in advance!
-NavyAICS.

Edit: if i use the .zip file, where are the directions to install it? if i use the .spk file, where is cycrow's installer? greatly appreciate any help.
TRAMPLE THE WEAK, HURDLE THE DEAD!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 25. Feb 11, 14:02

As I've never used this script and all download links seem to be dead, I cannot say if it works in X3:TC. You could try it on your own by changing the engine versions in the script file(s):
Translation of what SymTec ltd. [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=217581]here[/url] in german wrote:Scripts can be loaded in X3TC, when you open them with a text editor and change
  • the engine version from 32 to 44:
    <engineversion>44</engineversion>
  • the variable of the engine version in the code array to 44:
    <sval type="array" size="10">
    <sval type="string" val="a.test"/>
    <sval type="int" val="
    44"/>
However there are some other scripts in X3:TC, which let you choose the sectors, where your UTs should trade. One is the MK3 Blacklist Manager by SymTec ltd., another is the Economy and Supply Trader by Lucike.
Edit: if i use the .zip file, where are the directions to install it? if i use the .spk file, where is cycrow's installer?
The directories in X3:TC are the same as in X3:R. The current Plugin Manager for TC can be found in its sticky thread at the top of the X3:TC Scripts and Modding Forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”