[Script] Satilite Limited MK3 Universal Trader, ready for download.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

miena718

Post by miena718 » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 01:57

draffutt
x4

Post by draffutt » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 16:41

@Zzyn

here you go:

SatBasedMK3.spk
None of us is as smart as all of us. ~Ken Blanchard

TC player bug fixes
Reunion player bug fixes

Ebenezer

Post by Ebenezer » Sat, 27. Feb 10, 05:49

Is the .spk in the post above mine the correctly packed or incorrectly packed version of this script?

Using Cycrows installer it installs fine, but reading through these posts some mention that it's packed incorrectly, I don't know what that means and I don't want to start a new (my first) game if it's broken.

NavyAICS
x3tc

Post by NavyAICS » Thu, 24. Feb 11, 18:13

i played X3:TR for many years. i just started playing X3:TC and wanted to know if this script works for TC just like it did for TR. I hope so because this script in TR made me A LOT of credits and i would love to use it for TC as well. please let me know...thanks in advance!
-NavyAICS.

Edit: if i use the .zip file, where are the directions to install it? if i use the .spk file, where is cycrow's installer? greatly appreciate any help.
TRAMPLE THE WEAK, HURDLE THE DEAD!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 25. Feb 11, 14:02

As I've never used this script and all download links seem to be dead, I cannot say if it works in X3:TC. You could try it on your own by changing the engine versions in the script file(s):
Translation of what SymTec ltd. [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=217581]here[/url] in german wrote:Scripts can be loaded in X3TC, when you open them with a text editor and change
  • the engine version from 32 to 44:
    <engineversion>44</engineversion>
  • the variable of the engine version in the code array to 44:
    <sval type="array" size="10">
    <sval type="string" val="a.test"/>
    <sval type="int" val="
    44"/>
However there are some other scripts in X3:TC, which let you choose the sectors, where your UTs should trade. One is the MK3 Blacklist Manager by SymTec ltd., another is the Economy and Supply Trader by Lucike.
Edit: if i use the .zip file, where are the directions to install it? if i use the .spk file, where is cycrow's installer?
The directories in X3:TC are the same as in X3:R. The current Plugin Manager for TC can be found in its sticky thread at the top of the X3:TC Scripts and Modding Forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

NavyAICS
x3tc

Post by NavyAICS » Sun, 27. Feb 11, 08:20

@ X2-Illuminatus - thank you very much for the help. i plan to use that blacklist manager and i'll look into the EST script as well. i've already dl'ed cycrow's plugin manager so i should be good to go. i really appreciate the help. i'm having a blast w/ X3:TC!!!
-NavyAICS.
TRAMPLE THE WEAK, HURDLE THE DEAD!

Plasmaball

Post by Plasmaball » Sun, 5. Jun 11, 16:32

I managed to find the zip file in the Archive, download here.

It seems to be working correctly (2.5), I managed to activate trade beacons , and my UT accepted the command.

Zzyn
x3

Post by Zzyn » Wed, 31. Jul 13, 23:03

Does anyone know if this has been added to X3:AP? I know there is something along these lines in the bonus pack, but I didn't see an upgrade for UT's specifically.

I did see the new blacklist in the bonus pack for AP, but there are some issues with it, such that I may want to try to retool this script for AP in the near future.

Anyone have thoughts?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 3. Aug 13, 21:44

No, something like this hasn't been added to Vanilla X3AP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

x30n
x4

Post by x30n » Sun, 22. Sep 13, 11:19

The download links are dead. Could somebody please provide this plugin again? Thanks a lot :)
i7700K @ 4.8 GHz / 32 GB RAM / nvidia 1080 GTX 8 GB / Linux

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”