X3 Cheat Scripts 1.4 : Post ALL cheat questions/requests HERE!

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Stevio
x3tc

Post by Stevio » Tue, 3. Oct 06, 09:37

Serial Kicked wrote:Stevio is wrong here, i'm afraid.
I thought that it wouldn't work like that :lol:

quasi5
x3

Post by quasi5 » Tue, 3. Oct 06, 10:39

Wow....that was actually fun!! I went through the 44666 file, changed it around to what I wanted, redid the prio=? and fixed those, checked to make sure the General list was the way I wanted. Then went back into the editor and changed around the command lines. Not too bad for someone who is completely clueless...lol.

Thanks you to guys, that is. I really appreciate your time and expertise with helping me and instructing me.

--edit LV
Nice to hear, merged :)

Flamin Squirrel

Argh, Lost All Save Games

Post by Flamin Squirrel » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 15:53

Well for reasons I won't bore you with, I've lost all my save games. Hours of getting started up lost, and I really can't face starting from the beginning again.

I know it's not good form to ask for such things, but is there anyway of *ahem* scripting myself all the money/rep I've lost?

Many thanks.

foxy42

Post by foxy42 » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 15:56

The scripting forum should have your answer. Bad luck mate...I always backup my latest savegame after I exit, I'venever done this b4 with any game, but I know how I'd feel if I lost all my progress now (I got 200m and some nice complexes), just no rep for an M2 yet... :P

szuur
x3

Post by szuur » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 16:09

well only a few hours won't matter much besides its more un to start all over building an empire realy outa nothing then script in 200M and build till u drop, more satisfaction when u done it all by ureself

Flamin Squirrel

Post by Flamin Squirrel » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 16:17

It was more than a few hours I assure you!

A reasonable sized factory complex, fair bit of money, decent rep with alot of races, quite a few ships, and all missions completed.

Actually more than anything it's the missions I just can't face doing all over again.

Phantom118
x3

Post by Phantom118 » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 16:20

Same thing happend to me... 137 hours... of my life... gone:( . 3 complexes, great rep, oh well, im goin to do the same thing as you, script myself back there with lv's cheats

Flamin Squirrel

Post by Flamin Squirrel » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 16:43

I'd like to do the same... but I don't have a clue how to go about scripting, and seaching for 'money scripts' etc doesn't come up with any results.

And ideas?

BlackRazor
x4

Post by BlackRazor » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 17:06

Flamin Squirrel wrote:I'd like to do the same... but I don't have a clue how to go about scripting, and seaching for 'money scripts' etc doesn't come up with any results.

And ideas?
Yes, try the cheat scripts sticky.
"For the love of the Fish-Queen!"

xeon_1
x4

Post by xeon_1 » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 17:20

does anybody know a way to script in the intere universe map without going to each system ?

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 17:23

xeon_1 wrote:does anybody know a way to script in the intere universe map without going to each system ?
BlackRazor wrote:
Yes, try the cheat scripts sticky.
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

ernie_frontier
x3

Fantasic Script

Post by ernie_frontier » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 17:28

Been using for quite a while.... but all of a sudden the add default equiment has disapeared (option 9 I think). I have just reinstalled the cheat script, have you taken it out of this relese?

I just found it a bit of a chore having to send my newly capped ships all over the galaxy to buy different software, jump drive etc..

any help would be great :D :D :D

Ernie

LV
Sith Lord
x3tc

Post by LV » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 20:02

this script has not been changed in 8 mths. either you installed a script which is using the same command slot as the add default or you need to reinstall.

As a workaroud if you open the SE menu and find the add default script in the listr then press r,null then the target ship it should do as intended :)
LV's TC Scripts
Readme's For All My Scripts

I felt a great disturbance in the forum, Like millions of voices cried out in terror, then were silenced

si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

quasi5
x3

Post by quasi5 » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 20:42

Hey LV! I was going through the General and there is listed a clone ship and/or station. I know I used to be able to clone a station but now that command is gone/changed to just cloning ships. Does it sound like something is missing and I should just reinstall/rearrange all my stuff again? Or do I remember incorrectly and there was never an option to clone a station? Oh...if you can clone a station, will it also clone a complex?

Thanks again for all your scripts and time involved answering *newbs/nubbs* questions.

froboy733

Will not let me use scripts

Post by froboy733 » Sun, 8. Oct 06, 23:50

I am trying to run the scripts, but when I click on the one to use it always says command rejected please help me.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 9. Oct 06, 01:41

are you trying to use the command close to a station ?

the commands are effectliv'y for the autopilot, and the autpilot cant be run when to close to stations

quasi5
x3

Post by quasi5 » Mon, 9. Oct 06, 08:02

Answered my own questions...lol. I went back through the 446666 file and noticed I did have one command in the first level swapped. After that I fixed the script file. And it doesn't look like you can clone a complex. The only thing that happens when you do try it is an "Omega B5" ship shows up instead of the complex and it's carrying the wares that your complex had as resources.

Kind of nice that it doesn't do a complex clone. Talk about getting too lazy in a game...lol.

Thanks again for this forum.

Crimzon
x3

More money

Post by Crimzon » Fri, 13. Oct 06, 21:54

I'm sure theres a thread buried here somewhere but I am unable to find it. In X2 I was able to increase the money I had via the console. Is there a way I can do this in X3 ??

Thanks in advance for the help and if someone could explain how I do it it would be great. Its been a while since I played X2.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 13. Oct 06, 22:04

look on the first post of the thread, you will find the cheat scripts to use

Cmndr0
x4

Post by Cmndr0 » Sun, 15. Oct 06, 01:35

i was wondering if anyone here knew a script that would increase your combat ranking without having to destroy 1000 capships, 1 point of hull or not that is a seriously big number
Bring peace to those who love it and war to those who hate it!
Show me to my enemies so they may see the new face of death!!!!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”