[UPDATE] *XTM PATCH .7.2 RELEASED!* [MOD/AL-plugin]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

TwistedSeven
x4

Post by TwistedSeven » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 11:00

how about adding [SCRIPT] Automated Defense System 1.01 (06-02-22)
to the mod ;)

http://forum2.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=129226
,,?,,
O_O TwistedSeven

ORIOLE
x2

Post by ORIOLE » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 11:22

Hi MOX and company,

I know you guys are very busy but I still want to ask this question:

is it possible to get a list of scripts that are/will be included in the Xtended mod 0.6b?

Thank you for a great MOD :!:

ClearSky

Success!

Post by ClearSky » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 11:45

Thx again ORIOLE.

It worked!

Icky

ORIOLE
x2

Post by ORIOLE » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 11:46

Nice one :!:

:)

dorsai76
x3

Post by dorsai76 » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 11:49

Just an idea/suggestion for upcoming M0 designs... (since at one point I read that all races would have "their" M0

IMO, the M0 is more of a "flying city" than a ship ; and definitevely not a battle ship...

Perhaps the design of the coming M0 should reflect this ? I find that the design of the "split trading station" would make a good inspiration for a M0 - or the "Atlantis station" in Stargate... Extremely powerful shields, almost no weapons but a strong docking capability...

I just love the designes of the M7s and M8s - but the M0 should be something other than a "very big ship"... don't you think so ?

-XTM-
x3

Post by -XTM- » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 12:08

how about adding [SCRIPT] Automated Defense System 1.01
to the mod
That looks like a fine script -no suprise there realy since it's from SK-.
Still, we won't included such items into the core package.
We prefer to keep external scripts seperate from Xtended for the moment
so users themselves can decide upon what they'd like to install and what not.
is it possible to get a list of scripts that are/will be included in the Xtended mod 0.6b?
.6B updates will first feature a bugfix patch with no additional content.
the .6B core mod update is yet some time away.
There is no 'list of scripts' but for the Xtended scripts, which are all prefixed XTMOD.
IMO, the M0 is more of a "flying city" than a ship ; and definitevely not a battle ship...
Feel free to discuss these topics more in depth on the TXU Inner Sanctum forum. I'm sure some will agree, some won't.

ORIOLE
x2

Post by ORIOLE » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 13:43

Thanks for your reply Mox. :)

TwistedSeven
x4

Post by TwistedSeven » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 16:41

1. Was wondering if the :star: "Elite" :star: can write a list of recomended scripts to use along with the mod

2. havent played x3 for a looong :goner: time, so I installed the game to test out the mod.. But I dont have any saves from my last time I played, so when I start a new game (story based) do I need to fly off to a unknown sector and enable the mod or what :?: or is that for the people with the old xtended mod installed... :gruebel:

3. Last but not least... can someone make a savegame that has finished the plot :?: :oops:

P.S.
thanx for the quick reply Mox to the last post :thumb_up:
and thanx to the team for spending time making the mod :mrgreen:
,,?,,
O_O TwistedSeven

Mokonzi
x3tc

Post by Mokonzi » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 16:55

Most scripts will work fine, and check out what others have used.

You don't need to fly anywhere anymore, just install from a new game.

And sorry I don't have any spare saved games...

PS we are glad to do it!

DarkWrath

Post by DarkWrath » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 17:41

I will look into my savegames... Maybe you are lucky. But I can't promise as I had some issues with savegames so they might not work.

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 18:16

hi everyone, well since Mox is busy working on the Split M0 (screenies would be nice :wink: ) i thought up an idea for the paranid M0

it would be called the M0 Ares (god of war)
it would have 4 heavy missle guns up front and 4 on the left and 4 on the right and would equip ppc's everywhere else top, bottom,back (5 guns each)

and the Terran M0 Ragnarok (<--yes its norse)
it would be a cross between the Odin and the Tyr, would have those cool recoiling guns cept bigger,

it would have 4 heavy missle guns up front and BEMPC's everywhere else (evenly spread out) (4 HMG+64 BEMPC=68 total guns)

obviously these ar both heavy assault M0's and since they are so powerful they would have a far smaller hanger than other M0's

-XTM-
x3

Post by -XTM- » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 18:25

A Terran M0 Super Battleship (unlike the Argon Leviathan Super Carrier) is at 85% done. Some screenies will be due soon.....in the XTM Inner Sanctum forum :P

Kurt Shur'Tugal
x3

Post by Kurt Shur'Tugal » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 18:58

u made a terran super battle carrier.... b4 the split, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES woot and yay :D :D ,lookslike i get one of my wishes (looks like the split lost their first place in that vote on the next M0 by some secret voters :P ), when u finish it i hope u release it immediatly in a patch (maybe.6c :wink: ) oh how bout some details on it since u dont have screenies rdy yet, like a name, or its specs?

and will .6b be ready today?

DarkWrath

Post by DarkWrath » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 19:48

Patience is a virtute. You will get your wish soon enough.

Syklon
x3

Post by Syklon » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 20:21

the vote on the next m0 was limited to just the main 5 races, so technically we are still following it since the Terran were not a choice, when we make another m0 for the main races it will most likely be the Split :wink:

.6b is almost ready, w/ 6c right around the corner with a whole heap of new features (and there are one or two new features in .6b, as inner sanctum people know)

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 22:36

Hi I am wondering where can I buy a spiiffy new Xtended ship. I am looking for something around an m5 m4 or m3 class. I have looked in a few shipyards but I only see capital ships for sale. I'm not that rich yet lol any sugestions or a clue from someone please would be helpfull.

Mokonzi
x3tc

Post by Mokonzi » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 22:41

The Terran ships are for sale in the Terran SYs, and there are one or two other fighter class ships for sale in various locations.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 22:45

just wandering, how come you have so many spacers in your tships file ?

-XTM-
x3

Post by -XTM- » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 22:57

Because we had to 'block' all previous Tship ID's of 5c and push them out even more because we couldnt get the mod to upgrade properly without tons of 'funny' stuff happening.
It was very weird and not even CBJ could crack it, other then the suggestion the issues we experienced were either array or memory-allocation related.
In the end this worked....just about, cause not all of the problems have gone.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 15. Aug 06, 23:06

ah i c, i did something simlar for the ship creater, it pushes all the ships to a higher point in TShips.

the only problem is that it usually starts at id 300, as xtended goes to 302 theres no buffer between the mod and the ships, so it might cause a problem later when more ships are added to the mod :P

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”