[UPDATE] *XTM PATCH .7.2 RELEASED!* [MOD/AL-plugin]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MJALowe
x3

Post by MJALowe » Tue, 29. May 07, 04:20

FileFont Download link for the ~300MB file

XTM7a.7zip.7z

enjoy :D

JJPHATX
x3

Post by JJPHATX » Tue, 29. May 07, 04:58

BUG

Getting lots of CTD's when I view other ships using F2, F3 keys and such

Saber15
x4

Post by Saber15 » Tue, 29. May 07, 05:54

How do I befriend the Terrans? I'm at Hero of the Federation 100%, and the Terrans are still at -1000000 -1. I even tried using LVs cheat script to change my relation with Terrans to 9999999, and they still hate me. :x

JBL

Post by JBL » Tue, 29. May 07, 06:24

On Earth TerraCorp shipyard is indeed invisible, I can land but then I cannot take any further action - more or less I have to manually "undock"

Is this a glitch? as there is no way to trade etc.
Windows XP/Vista (Dual Boot)
Pentium 4 3.6
Memory 4 GB
Video ATI X1600 512
Dual LG 22" Monitors
Saitek X52

rizzlar22

select mod package dont work

Post by rizzlar22 » Tue, 29. May 07, 08:30

hi i have installed the xtm mod but when i load the game i can not get into the select mod package :evil: thx for any help

Jimmy Jazz
x3

Post by Jimmy Jazz » Tue, 29. May 07, 08:34

Is there a list of stats for the new ships?

And an updated universe map?

Great work guys, great work!!!
Pinky : "Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?"
Brain : "The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

JakubCW
x4

Post by JakubCW » Tue, 29. May 07, 08:45

terracorp station is invisible in Home of light also,, appears on the map and can select it but its definitly missing.

Enrico70
x3

Post by Enrico70 » Tue, 29. May 07, 08:49

Just a few considerations:

I've tried to add me some ships via script editor, but You can't dock at them

You should consider to introduce an option to disable some grafic effects (for example: the ship's engine)

You should consider also to remove some asteroids. This will have a boost in performance (in particular, when there are 10\15 ships on screen some lag appear [My specs: P. 3.4. Ghz Presott, 2 gb ram, ati 1950Pro 512])

You should consider also to give a message, at the start of the mission, to allow player to choose himself how many credits have, some ships (just like happened in deadly da mod). This feature will reduce the price to start a new game.

Apart this,

The ship's model are outstanding! Better than the original one!
Xtended team has really done a great great great Job!

Regards,

Enrico

rizzlar22

i can not get into the select mod package

Post by rizzlar22 » Tue, 29. May 07, 09:06

hi i have installed the xtm mod but when i load the game i can not get into the select mod package :evil: thx for any help im such a noob

--
edit LV

we can start with posting in the correct thread (ie this one), then go onto posting in the correct forum (not x2 s+m ;) )
merged
--

BDStyle
x3tc

Post by BDStyle » Tue, 29. May 07, 09:23

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Is there a list of stats for the new ships?

And an updated universe map?

Great work guys, great work!!!
I used Scorps map generator for that :)

Search for it and I'm sure it'll show up as I can't find the thread I got it.

*edit*
Found it.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 40ebc03aa2

Player.
x3tc

Post by Player. » Tue, 29. May 07, 10:10

My highest cat/dat file was 11. So I renamed the XTM cat/dat to 12, so it does not overwrite the existing ones or do I want to overwrite any file higher than 10. ? Just want to be sure. Thanks
Yes, always rename it to a higher number so that it doesnt overwrite other Cat/Dat files.
The teracorp shipyard is invisible and apparently inside the terracorp headquarters
Known issue.
Yaki ships that are new release millions of missiles at you even when not hostile
Same thing.

@Esos

The X3 root directory is where your X3.EXE file is loacted, put the mod CAT and DAT files into that folder.
Getting lots of CTD's when I view other ships using F2, F3 keys and such
Never happened to me.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=183585 - X2 The Threat High Definition Mod - You know you wanna :)

Player.
x3tc

Post by Player. » Tue, 29. May 07, 10:12

You are not suppposed to, if you placed the Cat and Dat files into your X3 directory then the "Select Mod Package" option wont be usuable - thats notmal, proceed to the game.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=183585 - X2 The Threat High Definition Mod - You know you wanna :)

GehirnPfirsich
x3

Post by GehirnPfirsich » Tue, 29. May 07, 12:01

I have Tried the Xtended 0.7... My first reaction after i had startet the game was :o

caution spoiler
Spoiler
Show
The new Menue is wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo The new starting Points are great

This is the greatest Mod i have ever seen. I have played it since yesterday morning and all the new things i have seen ..... I am overwhelmed with emotions.

:D

I cant say what i really feel. When i play the Mod its mcuh more then X³ now. Its the Complete X³ not only X³ :)

THX to all Xtended Modmembers for this great and wonderful mod.

greetings GP

DrunkenPirate
x3ap

Post by DrunkenPirate » Tue, 29. May 07, 13:06

Downloading now, will be on Filefront in an hour

Esos
x3

A bad problem.

Post by Esos » Tue, 29. May 07, 14:49

I downloaded the xtended mod and followed the given installation instructions but i cant find the x3 directory and when i try to extract the soundtrak files it says,"the system could not find path specified" wat does all this mean. I dont know about all of this fafilling around with files i need help! if anyboady can tell me exactly how to do it without pointing me to the usless XTM installation board i would be so happy i would not commit suicide. this it a really mind breaking thing and if you know of any sghts that can teach me how it install the XTM pleas give me the hyperlink. :evil:

-XTM-
x3

Post by -XTM- » Tue, 29. May 07, 14:55

@Esos > Questions like these are best asked over at our "useless" installation board :P (Merged your topic into the main Xtended Thread.)
The Xtended Mod

Need Help?

Ask Questions / View the FAQ's at TheXUniverse Forums
Read the News on Mod Developments at our Website

Dragondoom01

Post by Dragondoom01 » Tue, 29. May 07, 15:27

Im sorry if this question has been asked before, and i cannot ask it on the xtended website because i can't access it for some reason. Will future releases require a restart or was this the last *hopefully* time that it is a necessity?

Edit: Im also having a problem with two of the new starts Economic Enthusiast and the tycoon one. When i try to start on either of these the screen explodes in white (like what happens when the game ends) and everything is white except for the navigation display in the lower right. Is this happening to anyone else? Solutions, help, etc are appreciated.

killuminati-ita

Post by killuminati-ita » Tue, 29. May 07, 15:49

Dragondoom01 wrote:Edit: Im also having a problem with two of the new starts Economic Enthusiast and the tycoon one. When i try to start on either of these the screen explodes in white (like what happens when the game ends) and everything is white except for the navigation display in the lower right. Is this happening to anyone else? Solutions, help, etc are appreciated.
This is happening to me too, except that my screen is.. black and all i can see is the gravidar down there on the corner.. someone have already pointed the problem on XTM forum.. we'll see if a fix will come.. i think i'll try a fresh install just to check out!

BB!
E POI IL PYTHON E' SGRAVO!! ^^

deathman20
x3tc

Post by deathman20 » Tue, 29. May 07, 15:59

Dragondoom01 wrote:Im sorry if this question has been asked before, and i cannot ask it on the xtended website because i can't access it for some reason. Will future releases require a restart or was this the last *hopefully* time that it is a necessity?

Edit: Im also having a problem with two of the new starts Economic Enthusiast and the tycoon one. When i try to start on either of these the screen explodes in white (like what happens when the game ends) and everything is white except for the navigation display in the lower right. Is this happening to anyone else? Solutions, help, etc are appreciated.
I get this as well. Its seeding the ships and such throughout the sectors. My rig it took a bit before it put me to the screen so I know what your talking about. Have you waited a few min to let it finish its run? If not mistaken the Tycoon one has sats in a lot of the systems and multiple ones at that so it took a bit to seed some 900 some sats and 300 some ships.
i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz 8Gig Ram
M4 128Gig SSD's Raid 0
7950 @ 1050/1400
24" Dell LCD 1920x1200

Ellix

Post by Ellix » Tue, 29. May 07, 16:41

It seems that pirate nova is immune to any kind of weapons which player can use. Only two space dragons destroyed it. Is that bug?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”