X Plugin Manager V2.12 : Updated 23/01/2010 *LINUX VERSION AVAILABLE*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rate this program

5. Excelant
71%
4. Good
16%
3. OK
6%
2. Bad
1%
1. Terrible
3%
- Not really my thing
3%

Total votes: 2795

bernoud
x3tc

Post by bernoud » Thu, 28. Jul 11, 08:54

download links are broken.

Thank you to fix this.

(one is working here)
A l'abordage ! est le sujet réunissant tutoriaux et vidéos d'abordages de vaisseaux !
10 000 Lasers de réparation, X3TC vanilla exploit

Deeparth
x4

Post by Deeparth » Sun, 7. Aug 11, 17:40

Why do i get an invalid package error when I try to load some .spk files?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 8. Aug 11, 02:38

either curropt, or the package is of a later format.

using the plugin manager lite from the TC forum would solve that

hytaki
x3tc

Post by hytaki » Sun, 14. Aug 11, 07:05

Is there a Mac OSX version of this? I want to use the automated station supply trader functions I used on a PC a couple of years ago... now I am only able to play via Mac though.

If I need to use the Linux version, how do I go about that?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 14. Aug 11, 14:29

theres not a mac version yet.

the source code is available for a linux version, but it doesn't have the compile scripts yet, so u'll need to manually compile it.

if you know what ur doing, then u might be able to get it compiled on linux and mac

Maliki
x3tc

I have

Post by Maliki » Thu, 25. Aug 11, 18:10

questions big guy.

1. what directory in the game folders do I put this installer?
2. How do I activate it in game?
3. Also, I have the 1 mil money file from the last time I played this game and don't know where to put that saved file either.

Please assist. :P

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 25. Aug 11, 20:46

the installer can go anywhere, it doesn't have to be in the game folders.

when you load it up, u'll be able to select the game directory to use

if you use the latest beta version of the plugin manager lite, which is 1.40, then you can install any scripts in zip or rar format.

simply install it, load it up and make sure the game directory is set (most cases this is done automatically)

then select modified mode in the installer which enables the game to use modified content.

then everything you install from then should be ready for the game to use straight away, in most cases you dont need to do anything with the game.

you can find the download link in the Beta thread in the TC forum.
the main version is in the sticky there and theres also a link to the beta.

the TC version is the latest and works with X2, X3R and TC

The_Arisian

Plug in manager can't find the Exe file

Post by The_Arisian » Tue, 8. Nov 11, 00:46

The plug in manager is looking for X3.exe. I have X3 gold and the file name is X3TC.exe. The old Cycrow worked just fine without a manager but I crashed that computer. Is all I need is the cycrow menu file.
If we hadn't spent so much money trying to control every nation on earth, we would of already gone to the stars.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 8. Nov 11, 11:52

I'm sure the old Cycrow works as good as the new one. :D (In fact I only know one Cycrow. :P)

If you're playing X3:TC you might want to install the (new) Plugin Manager Lite, you find in its sticky thread at the top of the X3:TC Scripts and Modding forum.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Spitf1r3

Post by Spitf1r3 » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 15:58

Does not work on steam game. It cannot find the x3.exe cause the steam client executable is x3tc.exe.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 19:41

Spitf1r3 wrote:Does not work on steam game. It cannot find the x3.exe cause the steam client executable is x3tc.exe.
What does not work? The PM version that is the topic of this thread or the Lite that Cycrow mantioned in previous post?

This is a thread in X3R Forum and if your binary is x3tc.exe then it probably is not X3R. Furthermore, if Lite does not work, then you should describe your problem in the thread of the Lite, not here.

Besides, even the DVD version of X3TC has name x3tc.exe. Nothing to do with Steam.

Spitf1r3

Post by Spitf1r3 » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 23:37

First of all doesn't recognize the exe. Renamed as wanted and installed the program. I installed after that the plugin i wanted. In game I activated the script editor via ''There.....'' command but the plugins i needed could not be find there. I uninstalled the pack, uninstalled the plugin manager and intalled the lite version as you told. The game dir was detected but still the plugins intsalled coul not be find ingame. Every time i tried with new game. Anyway thanks for advice.

DexSK

Cycrow's Plugin manager needed!

Post by DexSK » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 22:53

Hello people, anyone got the full version of Cycrow's Plugin manager installer somewhere? My HDD crashed recently and I've lost the setup file, and Cycrow's TheXUniverse.us site offers only broken download links (read here before that he's had some issues with data loss as well). Would be very grateful for that. Only working is the Lite version, and I really need the ship editor.
Thanks for any help in advance :)

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:22

1. Questions about script/mod/tool should use the thread of the tool. Merging.

2. How about the new 2.20 beta?

DexSK

Post by DexSK » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:24

jlehtone wrote:1. Questions about script/mod/tool should use the thread of the tool. Merging.

2. How about the new 2.20 beta?
hello, the link you've supplied leads to the thread where the links are broken, I've looked everywhere including some fake links over google, wouldn't ask if I didn't know for sure it's nowhere to be found...:)

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:42

Sorry, picked the wrong beta. :oops: Had you bumped that thread? :roll:

How about the Lite beta? Is "Also allows editing and creating ship packages" the "ship editor" that you are looking for?

DexSK

Post by DexSK » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:47

jlehtone wrote:Sorry, picked the wrong beta. :oops: Had you bumped that thread? :roll:

How about the Lite beta? Is "Also allows editing and creating ship packages" the "ship editor" that you are looking for?
whoops...had the 1.30 before...looking at the v1.40 now, cant find anything to actually edit a ship...:( thanks again for your "cuscare" :)

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 18. Dec 11, 23:54

Btw, editing stats of a shiptype ... doubleshadows Editor should do that.

DexSK

Post by DexSK » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 00:03

For Doubleshadow's editor I'm too noob to understand it...Cycrow had it nicely editable...sorry for that

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 00:46

in 1.40, theres a program called the Creator

this is used for both packages and ships

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”