[SCRIPT] ACC: Anarkis Carrier Commands | v1.40 | 17 Oct 06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

james_tom

Post by james_tom » Sat, 20. Mar 10, 08:56

it's just what I want. cool. while, the link is dead. is possible anyone provide a link to be downloaded? THX

Chaos565
x4

Help with ACC and XTM

Post by Chaos565 » Sat, 24. Apr 10, 04:51

i downloaded ACC to use the XTM exclusive Griffon M8 capship. and everytime i would set the homebase for the m4 classed drones, it either resets them back to no homebase, or crashes my game. any idea what could be causing this? i've looked everywhere on these forums for anything that can help, but nothing shows up :(
""Sometimes I feel like a prophet, misunderstood,
under the gun like a new disease""

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Sat, 24. Apr 10, 11:13

james_tom wrote:it's just what I want. cool. while, the link is dead. is possible anyone provide a link to be downloaded? THX
There are still 2 download links active:

Xai Corp's mirror
Serial Kicked's official website
Chaos565 wrote:i downloaded ACC to use the XTM exclusive Griffon M8 capship. and everytime i would set the homebase for the m4 classed drones, it either resets them back to no homebase, or crashes my game. any idea what could be causing this? i've looked everywhere on these forums for anything that can help, but nothing shows up :(
I would say it's because your trying to use the command on drones. I don't think this script was designed to work on them. Have you tried setting their Homebase manually? To ensure it still does'nt cause the crash.

You could also try:

Cycrow's Remove/Assign Homebase Command
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Chaos565
x4

Post by Chaos565 » Sun, 25. Apr 10, 04:47

I would say it's because your trying to use the command on drones. I don't think this script was designed to work on them. Have you tried setting their Homebase manually? To ensure it still does'nt cause the crash.
I have just checked if i can manually set the homebase and it again resets them i guess these fighters are classified as both M4 fighters AND drones. i have now adjusted to this and fixed my property list too so its not so cluttered (the main reason why i got the mod) and such i have yet to really wanna buy/outfit an actual M1 carrier in XTM.
now to find a fix with Stevio's Missile Bay extention xD.
""Sometimes I feel like a prophet, misunderstood,
under the gun like a new disease""

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Mon, 26. Apr 10, 11:05

OK. I think I've found an answer. I don't think your supposed to assign a homebase for the Griffon Drones. If you go here. You will find how to use the Drones.

Basically. They are controlled via the Combat section of the Griffon's Command Console. under there you will find the commands:

Drones: Protect
Drones: Attack Target
Drones: Missile Defense
Drones: Recall
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”