[SCRIPT] ACC: Anarkis Carrier Commands | v1.40 | 17 Oct 06

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 04:52

Never had that happen joel, and I have used the script frequently.

That flying to Kingdom End rings a bell with me somehow. Can't remember where from but sure it wasn't to do with this script. Will keep my eyes peeled. Maybe others might remember.

Any other ship management scripts running?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:06

Lethal Mitch wrote:Never had that happen joel, and I have used the script frequently.

That flying to Kingdom End rings a bell with me somehow. Can't remember where from but sure it wasn't to do with this script. Will keep my eyes peeled. Maybe others might remember.

Any other ship management scripts running?
Thanks for the reply. I have no other scripts other than the fleet ship support one. Its really too bad this works like that. I can send out ships manually and they seem to do ok. Maybe I could make them all wingmen as a workaround but you lose some of the functionality of this script doing things this way.

====

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:12

That is weird then.

I found the script that sent ships to Kingdoms End or I think it's it. It was the Fight command software Mk3. Fixed now in later versions. Certainly mentioned in the scripts topic.

Did you ever have it installed?

Other than that I'm stumped.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:22

====

Actually I do have FK3 installed. Using 1.17. Do i need to uninstall the old version? I think I just copy/pasted over the existing version. I noticed that my ships have two similar commands in the combat section. One is "Attack all enemies and land" and the other is "Attack all enemies, land"

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:37

Think that's the problem joel.

I have been watching the FCS Mk3 topic as I would like to try it out. There was a problem unistalling version 1.15 as far as I can make out. The author was advising people to install 1.16 on top and then uninstalling. Think there is an uninstaller incorporated in the newer versions. Sorry I'm a bit vague there, it's quite a large topic.

Maybe worth a post in the FCS Mk3 topic. The author posts in the topic often and seems very helpful.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:44

Lethal Mitch wrote:Think that's the problem joel.

I have been watching the FCS Mk3 topic as I would like to try it out. There was a problem unistalling version 1.15 as far as I can make out. The author was advising people to install 1.16 on top and then uninstalling. Think there is an uninstaller incorporated in the newer versions. Sorry I'm a bit vague there, it's quite a large topic.

Maybe worth a post in the FCS Mk3 topic. The author posts in the topic often and seems very helpful.
Good idea. Thanks for taking the time to help me sort this out. Ill let you know what happens. (ill post it later, im in the middle of a fun fight in loomankstrats!!)

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Thu, 1. Nov 07, 05:52

Np :)

Something nagging me about if the FCS Mk3 is compatible properly with Anarkis. Might be worth asking. Can't see why it shouldn't be.

Enjoy the fight in Loomankstrats. :)

Liath
x4

Post by Liath » Sun, 25. Nov 07, 02:28

Where is the download to this? I love ACC, but I've reformatted and now I can't find any place with the .rar or the xscript package...

edit:

nevermind... i see that all the scripts are at Xai Corp now... wish someone would update the links on all his posts....
/edit

Woundweaver
x3

Post by Woundweaver » Tue, 1. Jan 08, 17:22

Will this script work on an M0 Valhalla in the XTM Mod ?? After all it is a kind of M1 but a whee bit bigger :roll: Thanks.
There is no such thing as Black & White.
Everything is in various shades of Grey.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Thu, 10. Jan 08, 20:44

Hi people I've a question for you's, I'm able to ammend these commands so they work on M2/M7/M6/M0, but what option would i need to change to get it to work for the headquarters, what is the HQ Classed as?
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Thu, 10. Jan 08, 23:33

Not sure what you are looking to do here Garry but perhaps I missed the point somewhere.

This script is for ships, carriers specifically, so I can't see where the HQ comes into it.

Maybe you could expand.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Thu, 10. Jan 08, 23:54

yes it was designed for ships but while altering the code for it to allow use on M0/M7 I found there were definitions for different stations, ie shipyard, small ship yard and so on, i was just wondering what the HQ is classed as so I can play about with code to make it work on the HQ, obviously the HQ doesn't have the general menu to change the different options of the carrier commands but this can easily be done through the script editor,

so far i have got the script that sets the carrier as home and rename the ships to work.
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Lethal Mitch
xr

Post by Lethal Mitch » Fri, 11. Jan 08, 00:09

I see what your doing now.

Sounds like a good idea to me as well I might add.

Sorry I can't help with your question but perhaps somebody else can.

Hope you get it to work.

Sandalpocalypse
x4

Post by Sandalpocalypse » Fri, 11. Jan 08, 01:24

Ships dont even have a General menu. How would it work? :p

MJALowe
x3

Post by MJALowe » Fri, 11. Jan 08, 02:02

the phq is classed as a dock....you can also class it as a station owned by player of type headquarters

useing the get array command that would be something like

allphqs = get array of station owned by race: player of class/type: headquarters

not sure on my syntax, but thats what i use with IFTSOS to get all the player headquarters (there is also one that works with ships)

lordmoore
x3ap

Post by lordmoore » Wed, 30. Jan 08, 19:27

Hi,

I REALLY like this script but unfortunately I have a fleet of small ships that don't use this because there aren't M1's. So, I could use a bit of help.
Does anyone know (or can provide detailed descriptions on how I can) how to enable this for the XTM mod?

The ships I'm thinking of specifically are the following:
All the M0's
Argon Griffin
Argon Cerberus
Split Panther

Anyones help would be greatly appreciated.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 30. Jan 08, 21:41

that can be done in the setup up script, copy and paste a the line in each section and then change the ship class, for M0 from what i remember is hugeship, as for the xtm M7 I think they are classed as m2, well thats from what i remember, M0 option is for definate you may have to play about a bit for the M7's but hey theres only so many classes, lol
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

lordmoore
x3ap

Post by lordmoore » Wed, 30. Jan 08, 21:56

I'll give it a try...thanks!

Could I use any editor or does it HAVE to be done in X3?

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 30. Jan 08, 22:22

I believe you can use any editor but i just use the one in game. I not a big scripter i only know little things someone else might know more about other options of editing.
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

bringwind
x3

Post by bringwind » Sat, 2. Feb 08, 11:15

question, can this run with fight command mkIII?

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”