[S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

seldum

Post by seldum » Tue, 10. Apr 07, 14:45

We just need at station looking like the vault of Donald Duck's uncle to store all out money :)

And a movie clip where we swim about in the massice amount of credits!

I don't know the name of the rich uncle in english.

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Wed, 11. Apr 07, 05:15

Blacky, had an interesting side effect to using the new version, from 2.06. After installing it, in my General commands, there were new TUBS commands that overwrote the positions of my LV's Cheat scripts commands (such as supertune, add wares, etc). the menu changed, but the old commands were within those areas, though they did not work.

Reverting back to version 2.06 brought everything back to normal. I've been using 2.06 without a problem, for many months now.

drakend

Post by drakend » Wed, 11. Apr 07, 12:08

I tried to install the new version 2.2.0 on my savegame but it crashes without any possibility to recover the money I have in it. I tried to deactivate all the scripts I have with Xscript installer but it doesn't change anything about the crashes. How can I solve this problem?

PS All the links to previous versions are dead.

Thraxwhirl
x3ap

Post by Thraxwhirl » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 01:44

russbo wrote:Blacky, had an interesting side effect to using the new version, from 2.06. After installing it, in my General commands, there were new TUBS commands that overwrote the positions of my LV's Cheat scripts commands (such as supertune, add wares, etc). the menu changed, but the old commands were within those areas, though they did not work.

Reverting back to version 2.06 brought everything back to normal. I've been using 2.06 without a problem, for many months now.
Don't suppose you have a copy of 2.06, do you, russbo? I too have just put in the new one, and found exactly the same problem. And the old versions aren't hosted anymore.

I WOULD roll back to using the old version myself, but I don't have it. I had to Reinstall my entire game you see, and then find all my old scripts online again. Unfortunately, this meant DL'ing this new version of the Banking scripts, and that has meant losing some of LV's commands.

Any chance of having a copy of the old one? PM me and I'll send you my email addy if it's ok.

Thanks.

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 09:39

Sorry, was no intention to overlook you, but you are a little more actively in posting than in the German S&M forum.

First sometimes: Cheat-Scripts do not become supported, are also not in the compatibility list and ordinarily takes no Scripter consideration for Cheat-Scripts.

@drakend
Which version have you used before?
Have you uninstalled before installation of the update the old version?
Do you have all automatic commands BEFORE HIM UPDATES switched off?

Thraxwhirl
x3ap

Post by Thraxwhirl » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 14:06

Blacky, perhaps I can help here.

What Russ, Drakend and myself are pointing out is that v.2.2 is incompatible with LV's Cheats. Version 2.06 was fine. No problems there. But that version is no longer hosted.

Would you put it back up for DL? It would be useful for players to have it, until the incompatibility could be fixed at least.

russbo
x4

Post by russbo » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 17:46

Not sure why it didn't go in the email.

Here's a link to the four latest spk files. I think the one I labeled 26 is the 2.14 version.

http://www.russbo.org/files/x3/banktubs.zip

Blacky_BPG
x4

Post by Blacky_BPG » Mon, 30. Apr 07, 19:28

I know what you mean, and that is not a Problem with Version 2.2.0, thats in T-File.

OK because you are it.
In the t file 448880 you can extinguish with pleasure all entries from the the TextID's of from 856 to 859 in the PageID's 2008, 2010, 2011, 2022.
This are the commands for the creditfunction I in T.U.B.S. inserts.

But furthermore counts: No Support for Cheats, so if creditfunction is inserted the commands are booked again.
What I want to say: Cheatscripts are not a sense and the purpose of the ScriptEditor. These are only functions for us Scripterwriter to test different possibilities with our Scripts, not to spoil for us the play fun.
And that is the Reason for: NO SUPPORT FOR CHEATS!!!!

MOCO
x4

Post by MOCO » Sat, 19. May 07, 12:44

I wish I could understand how to make the bank account script by Blacky work. :(

His English is a little confusing in places and I cannot work out how to get the bank account working. I can call up the script editor and see the bankaccount scripts there, but what do I do once I am in the script editor? Blacky has not made it clear for non-script minded people like me. :(
Last edited by MOCO on Sat, 19. May 07, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

Skite
x4

Post by Skite » Sat, 19. May 07, 12:49

I'm sorry, do you use babelfish for your English? :lol:

Although you can fish out what this script does, you might wanna improve the grammar there. :P (No offence)

Otherwise, great work!

xfir01
x3tc

Post by xfir01 » Sat, 19. May 07, 17:01

How does it work:

* You need a activated Scripteditor! (it is going also differently, to check for this purpose once in Lucike's script threads in the EGOSOFT forum)
* A new command appears in the General ship command menu provided that no account was put on yet: Account: Account Starting
* This command requires after activate an amount of money the you like for the opening of your account pay in/transfer (Height alike)
* After that you get an message that your account was activated and ready ! The account is active.

First you need to make sure you have the script editor activated (you don't need to use it)
then there should be some new commands under the "General" tab of your command console.

MOCO
x4

Post by MOCO » Sat, 19. May 07, 17:10

Thanks to Crycrow I havd managed to get the scripts working and now indeed I do see a new General tab in my commands with various banking options open to me - the problem is, the scripts in the script editor for the banking are in German. Though I now have the scripts available I am not sure how to deposit money into the money account to allow me to transfer money from the main account to my pilot's account. :(

Thraxwhirl
x3ap

Post by Thraxwhirl » Wed, 26. Sep 07, 17:25

Hello.

Blacky, I can't get this script to work properly. The commands are all there, and can be selected, and the right messages show up...

...but the account is always at 0 credits.

When I select an amount to pay in, it pays in zero(I tried to pay in 20,000, and I have over 5 million in my funds), but it paid in zero. Tried several times with different amounts, but it ALWAYS pays in zero.

And I did a balance check... and sure enough, the account had zero credits.

Can you help?

Thanks.

Solfi
x3tc

Post by Solfi » Tue, 27. Nov 07, 19:02

Ok, I really like this script, but the bad / unintelligible english is driving me up the walls! (no offense Blacky)

Could someone knowledgeable in german *pretty pretty* please make a proper translation for this excellent script?

Solfi
x3tc

Post by Solfi » Sun, 30. Dec 07, 10:56

*bumpity*

... barring the benevolence of a preeminent german->english translator are there are any other banking solutions out there worth its salt?

I've seen the BOF Bank - easy banking-script, but that one doesn't really feel like an actual banking system. Just a piggybank with a convenient transfer system.

cheers

Solfi

B-O'F
x3tc

Post by B-O'F » Sun, 30. Dec 07, 12:02

Hi Solfi,

No disrespect to Blacky, as this (an earlier version) was the script that I have been using since it first came out. But the lack of English customisation was annoying me too - hence I wrote my own script, and included all the things that I found made it easier to use.

Blacky,

Thank you for providing these scripts over the years, they have been invaluable - but I had to branch out on my own.. and I liked the challenge..

Boron - Ol Fh'art
Public Service announcement

Growing old is not a disease - it is a delayed symptom of birth trauma.

erik nilsson
x3tc

SPK file is too old so X Plugin Manager can not open it!

Post by erik nilsson » Fri, 2. Jul 10, 22:51

SPK file is too old so X Plugin Manager can not open it!

And this shortcut (Tubs Version 2.2.0 X-Script Installer) is getting weird characters when you open it.

iqcomet
x3tc

how do i elimated the ships?

Post by iqcomet » Fri, 17. Dec 10, 22:32

Don't like the ships named t.u.b.s, in the system, once i kill them the whole friends and foes go haywire, any solutions? keep saying lost recognitions, to paranid and teladi, cuz I kill too many of their ships....

Trevelvis
xr

Re: [S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

Post by Trevelvis » Thu, 30. Jul 20, 14:47

I cant get any to work, the 2.2.0 when i try to do it through spk it says wrong game but i am playing X3 Reunion , please help as fed up with so many broken links

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [S] Teladi Universe Banking Systems - T.U.B.S. 2.2.0 [09.03.07]

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 30. Jul 20, 20:11

When installing the script through the PM select the checkbox in the "packages to install" window. Afterwards you should be able to install the package despite the warning.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”