PLEASE give some advice==Which mods/(scripts) to use???

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 29. Jul 06, 16:56

Krelian, i dont think they would conflict.

they do the same thing but in different ways but would prolly work fine together

Krelian
x3

Post by Krelian » Sat, 29. Jul 06, 21:37

Cycrow wrote:Krelian, i dont think they would conflict.

they do the same thing but in different ways but would prolly work fine together
Allright, guys.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Krelian
x3

Post by Krelian » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 01:02

Well, let me put the scripts that i like on a list here for anyone who might be interested.
I DID NOT test them extensively, AND most i didnt have the chance of testing at all since i am new to the game. I generally read their descriptions, peoples opinions about them and tried to decide which ones could be useful/make the game MORE FUN, WITHOUT UNbalancing the game.
In any case, here is a small list of scripts that i especially like. I HOPE that they will not conflict with eachother and arent ''bugged'' themselves.

1-Race respons fleets
(NOT very sure about that, sounds VERY SWEET, BUT i checked the thread on this script, and there may be some problems down the road, not sure, not sure....)

2-Yaki armada
Umm, coz its kool! Read the thread! :)

3-Station Trader
Will make life better for an enterprenaur!

4-XaiCorp fleet resupply
It does what it says OR i HOPE so :D

5-Cycrows all-in-one script,
OR AT LEAST one must give a shot with his GUILD PACK and Capital ship CREWS mod.

(PERSONALLY i think that; ''what fun are capital ships without crews??''
THANKFULLY and apperantly Cycrow saw that coming, though i hope he adds a few more crew options in the future,! :D
ALSO strongly recommend the massdriver ammo generator for massdriver fans like me! :)

6-Medusa Missile Interface
COOL! You get anti missile missile system!!! :lol: HEHE,,, read the forum on this one, it can really make combating more fun,,, err,, strategic..??

7-Self repairing hull technology
You need both the system, AND gotta have hull reapir kits in stock for the repairs to initiate, even than you will be straded for the duration of the repairing process,,,, thus i trust this wont make the game unbalanced, only more fun´.

8-Anarkis Carrier Commands
Well, down the line, every one of us wants to have a carrier, right??
MAYBE NOT; but for those who want one, this will make life much less frustrating for you.

9-Shield booster
Got some spare energy cells? BOOST those shields, baby!!
Grrr, i said boost them god dammit!! :D

10- Extra ships
a)Terran Hulk
b)Terran Odin

I especially choose the above mentioned ships, SINCE they really look like they belong to the X universe, and are well-detailed at the same time.

As usual, above are my humble opinions,
You may agree to disagree! :lol: YOUR opinions are welcome!

Krelian
x3

Post by Krelian » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 01:14

OOOPS!

Before i forget to mention,,, again,

two big boys are coming to town soon
As per se;

1-Da famous XFP mod, adding, lots, LOTS to the game,, mmmmm ships and such,, LOTSA ships and other goodies too! :D

2-The Xtended mod, somewhat similar to the XFP mod, BUT still way different! Someone on this thred already explained the principe/basic differences between the two, please refer to that post if you want some more answers. Its a ''taste'' thing.

Good luck to both developers..... although who says they need that :lol:

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 01:18

XFP has been released now ;)

killerog
x4

Post by killerog » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 01:21

has been for 1hour :roll:.

Krelian
x3

Post by Krelian » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 02:21

YAY!

UBErness!!!!!!

Gonna get it immediately! :D

Belfrahn
x3

Must-have scripts? What are they?

Post by Belfrahn » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 13:12

So I've read the stickies and I've glanced over the (very long) list of scripts available and I must say I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Can someone recommend a few of the Must-have scripts? Or at least some of your all time favorites?

Red Spot
x3

Post by Red Spot » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 13:41

I'd advise you to at least *try* to read over the first page of this forum .... :roll: (*hint*)

G

Krelian
x3

Re: Must-have scripts? What are they?

Post by Krelian » Sun, 30. Jul 06, 18:45

Belfrahn wrote:So I've read the stickies and I've glanced over the (very long) list of scripts available and I must say I'm a bit overwhelmed.

Can someone recommend a few of the Must-have scripts? Or at least some of your all time favorites?
I tried to give as good as an advice as possible, right on this page. :)

BUT, im no expert, so as the dude above me suggested, you can also head over to the first page, and check out Serial Kicked's list of favourite scripts'n stuff! :D

Be careful not to install UBER scripts that will make the game practically pointless for you,,,ehhh albeit fun for a while, heheh :D :lol:
Well, its YOUR game, have fun!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”